|Vice President of Marketing||
Apr 24, 2019🔗👁️ 60 60 Views
🏢 Lift & Co 📍 Toronto, ON
💰 Competitive 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Executive 📛 No license required
About our company
Lift & Co. (TSXV:LIFT) is a cannabis-focused technology and media company that monetizes a platform of advertising solutions, events, and data insights. We enable cannabis businesses to better understand and target cannabis consumers. Our mission to empower Informed cannabis decisions is driven by:
A "TripAdvisor"-like reviews platform and the Industry's largest loyalty program, which serve as a marketplace connecting users to businesses;
The Lift & Co. Retail Training Certification, featuring an exclusive partnership with MADD Canada, where we are training tomorrow's budtenders In both government and private retailers;
Canada's largest cannabis tradeshows and the Canadian Cannabis Awards, the gold standard for Industry recognition.
Lift & Co. is laying tracks for significant expansion through aggressive market growth to become the de facto global cannabis technology marketplace.
Reporting to the CRO, the VP Marketing serves as a key member in shaping and executing Lift & Co.’s corporate strategy by translating the company’s vision of a data gathering and distribution platform in the cannabis space into a cohesive KPI-driven marketing plan for engagement and traffic generation across Lift's website, mobile, and social media properties. This role will develop and integrate overall strategy to build a world class digital platform that attracts customers and drives brand and business growth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee Digital Marketing, Content, Communications, and Product Marketing teams to drive traffic and customer acquisition
- Lead the planning, execution, and measurement of digital and offline marketing strategies and activities supporting the business’ defined goals
- Prioritize and allocate investments according to a thoughtful balance of brand goals and business requirements;
- Oversee Lift's content strategy, building upon its reputation and leveraging its position In the Industry to generate user leads
- Create customer personas based on Lift user interviews and market research and build a cohesive marketing strategy around these identified target audiences.
- Set and maintain the brand identity, brand guidelines (appearance, messaging and voice) and creative direction of the company
- Lead creative campaigns to propel brand positioning and awareness and drive user acquisition
- Lead marketing in new (recreational) and international markets
- Act as a brand ambassador, ensuring all marketing communications are on brand.
- Manage and lead a high-performance marketing team, harnessing their passions and talents, and setting their KPIs to measure and coach on performance
- Comfortable with ambiguity and have the ability to synthesize information and make good decisions
- A self-delegator with a strong ability to take initiative and fail quickly
- Adept at ‘managing up’ and able to communicate with and inform senior leadership on key matters
- Flexible – you enjoy a team, environment and company in which change is the norm
- Iterative in your mindset – you challenge the status-quo, continuously thinking of ways to grow and evolve
- A Coach and a leader – you ensure that team members have the opportunity to grow within the company and provide them with strong leadership presence
- Entrepreneurial – you thrive in high-growth environments
- Resourceful – when things are unclear, you figure it out
- Well rounded – you value family/personal time, camaraderie, and giving back to the community
- Flexible, nimble and love change and growth
- Purposeful and mindful
- Passionate – you care deeply about the work that you do
- 10+ years’ experience in digital marketing
- 5+ years’ experience in a supervisory or managerial role
- Strong leadership and project development skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute effective strategic marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with the cannabis industry a plus
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive base salary
- Competitive Benefits package
- Casual and fun office environment with work from home options, pet friendly office and fun social events
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and a letter expressing why you want to work for Lift & Co.
Lift & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Lift & Co. will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. We thank all interested candidates, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Please indicate accommodations as required if contacted.