May 21, 2019🔗👁️ 20 20 Views
🏢 Harvest Health and Recreation 📍 Camp Verde, AZ
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Cultivation 📛 No license required
About our company
At Harvest, we are in the business of improving people's lives. We bring our purpose to life by creating life-enhancing experiences in the communities we serve, navigating our business lines with excellence, and dedicating ourselves to shaping the future of cannabis as a leading healthcare solution. As a team that connects, enlightens, and empowers, Harvest is looking for people who are inspired by our vision and wish to grow with us as we continue our national expansion. If you too would like to improve people's lives, we'd like to learn more about you.
The Harvest Way is defined by our people. We are committed to our values and have created a culture of trust, but we also remember to have fun. Here are a few more reasons why Harvest is a great place to be:
Attractive insurance benefits and options
Paid time off
Professional development and workplace happiness initiatives
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on Harvest's success. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us.
The Harvester will be responsible for completing the weekly harvests and maintaining the facility grounds and plants as directed.
- Take direction from the Harvest lead and complete harvest in a quick and safe manner.
- Clean and reset all equipment, pots, and tools to prepare for each harvest.
- Follow all safety standards and PPE requirements.
- Ensure a high standard of quality during all harvest processes.
- Assist facilities managers in basic installation, maintenance, and cleaning of cultivation equipment.
- Maintain the facility grounds.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment for all employees.
- Ensure proper care of all products during the harvesting, drying, curing, and extraction preparation process.
- Set goals and meet deadlines.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes team work.
- Participate in ongoing education and professional development as needed.
- Work collectively and respectfully with other team members.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage high stress situations and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
- Must have the ability to push, pull, or lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Throughout extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the work day
- General tool, hardware, ladder, and building skills. Must be able to use a 12' extension ladder.
- Working safely in a warehouse setting.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations.
- Ability to communicate through various formats including email and phone.
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US.
- Proper employment documentation.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license.
- If necessary, ability to work 7 days per week and to be flexible with schedule.
- Environmental requirements and exposure:
- Exposure to fertilizer, dusts, odors, high heat, low temperature, high and low humidity, high noise levels, vibrations, water, dry salts, allergens, pollen, dust, plant pathogens, other volatile organic compounds, and other environmental variables
Experience and knowledge in horticulture and/or agriculture.
Previous manufacturing/ laborer experience.
Minimum High School or G.E.D equivalent required.
Bachelor's degree in horticulture, agriculture, or plant science field is desirable.
The above requirements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, and this job description may be amended at any time. Required experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as deemed acceptable by Harvest management.