May 25, 2022🔗
👁️ 46 46 Views
🏢 Buddy Boy Brands 📍 Denver, CO
💰 $16 - $19 an hour 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Cultivation 📛 MED Badge
About our company
With seven locations across Denver, Commerce City, Englewood, Wheat Ridge, Dupont, Arvada, Littleton, and Broomfield, CO, Buddy Boy is always a convenient stop. We welcome you to visit, browse, and shop in any of our Denver metro dispensaries. Step inside our modern, secure, and comfortable facilities and let us set your mind at ease.
Positions are full time (typically 35-40 hours per week).
Our competitive benefits include health insurance, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance, as well as employee discounts and events.
Reports to the facility Processing Supervisor as part of the post-production team.
Primary work duties include:
- Trimming bud
- Cleaning work areas
- Monitoring of facility systems and informing Supervisor and Manager about issues that arise
- Responsible for highest standard of cultivation work within production events
- Adherence to SOP's
- Adherence to all Training
- Assist Supervisors/Manager in duties as assigned
- Ensure compliance to Federal, State, and company regulations, policies, and procedures within realm of job function
- Management reserves the right to assign other job duties as necessary. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Formal Education and Experience or Equivalent:
High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor degree
- Team oriented
- Prior customer service experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to take direction
Competencies, Specialized Skills or Knowledge unique to this role:
- Must be 21 years old
- Able to obtain state credentials to work in cannabis cultivation facility
- Basic math skills
- Valid driver's license and Reliable transportation
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and basic computer skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to obtain all State & Local requirements prior to employment
- Prior experience working in greenhouse or agricultural experience
- Ability to operate standard office equipment
- Absenteeism rate
- LMS participation
- SOP Application
- Production Calendar event timeline
Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position that requires but is not limited to, 40 hours per week. Operational hours are dependent on the client and facility operations. This position is required to work weekends and holidays.
This job operates in a commercial agriculture setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Ability to work a minimum of 8 hours a day and rotating shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 pounds
- Ability to sit, squat, bend, and kneel for extended periods and repetitively throughout a workday
- Ability to stand and walk for 8 hours
- Ability to use a ladder (up to 12 ft. extension) and general hardware tools needed for common repairs
Exposure to pollen, allergens, and non-carcinogenic pesticides, dust, odors, extreme temperatures, artificial light, sun exposure, vibrations, elevated CO2 levels, and water.