Sep 4, 2019👁️ 19 19 Views
Every patient has a story. It’s our job to understand it. It’s the best way to guide you step by step to find the medical cannabis treatment options that work for you.
We act as a partner on your personal healing journey, helping you make informed decisions that enhance and support your health.
As one of the first dispensaries in Hawai῾i to make quality medicinal cannabis available to our community, Noa truly lives up to its name, which means “freedom from restriction” in Hawaiian. We invite you to discover the naturally medicinal therapies that work for you, grown right here with care and precision on our O’ahu farm.
At Noa, we stand for science and innovation, cultivating only the most effective cannabis strains that treat a spectrum of health challenges. We are ready to guide you on your path and empower you with knowledge so you can better live life on your own terms.
CannabisSupport Staff provide on-site support for the trimming and packaging of MānoaBotanicals LLC dba Noa Botanicals product. Cannabis Support Staff completetasks assigned by the Team Lead to ensure the aesthetic appeal and high qualityof product. Cannabis Support Staff must carry out day-to-day tasks includingplucking, trimming, hanging, and drying of product, as well as weighing,packaging, and labeling finished product. Cannabis Support Staff must maintainexcellent personal hygiene, workspace cleanliness, and quality control measuresto ensure high quality product in accordance with the State and standards setby Mānoa Botanicals LLC.
This position is noteligible for relocation assistance; local applicants preferred.
CORE JOB DUTIES (includes but not limited to)
· Packagingand Labeling:
o Responsiblefor weighing, packaging, and labeling finished product while ensuring highquality and visual aesthetic as directed by the Team Lead or Manager on duty.
o Maintainaccurate unit counts, packaging specs, and labeling contents.
· FacilityCleanliness and Quality Control:
o Performall assigned duties required to ensure a clean and safe workspace andcultivation facility.
o Maintaincleanliness of work area and equipment at all times.
o Reportall quality control issues during harvest to the trim supervisor immediately.
· Reportsand Documentation:
o Maintainaccurate records of product trimmed to ensure product identification andquality control.
o Assistprocessing manager with the creation of labels in accordance with the State andstandards set by Mānoa Botanicals.
o Responsiblefor trimming product while ensuring high quality and visual aesthetic.
o Performrepetitive tasks for long period of time.
· Strictlyadheres to hygienic and sanitation policies set by Mānoa Botanicals LLC and theState.
· AdditionalDuties as Required.
· Excellentpersonal hygiene to maintain sanitary conditions of the facility.
· Knowledgeof medical marijuana law, medicinal benefits, and horticulture skills.
· Effectivetime-management skills and ability to multi-task.
· Abilityto sit, stand and trim for extended time periods.
· Abilityto work in a fast-paced, ever-changing and challenging environment.
· Displaysa high level of initiative, effort, attention to detail and commitment bycompleting assignments efficiently with minimal supervision.
· Followspolicy, cooperates with supervisors and aligns behavior with the goals of theorganization.
· Mustbe and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations forworking in the cannabis industry.
EDUCATION AND BACKGROUND REQUIREMENTS
· Previousexperience in agriculture, trimming, or packaging preferred.
· HighSchool Diploma or GED required.
· Minimumof 21 years of age as required by state statute.
· Musthave reliable transportation available daily.
· Noprior felony convictions. Must pass state and federal criminal and fingerprintbackground checks, per applicable requirements set forth under state statute.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS SUMMARY
Thisis only a preview of the benefits we offer our full-time employees. Detailedinformation about eligibility, enrollment and other benefit provisions areprovided upon employment. Benefits are subject to change and may bediscontinued without notice.
· Medical, Drug, Vision, Dental Coverage
· PTO, Paid Holidays
· Employee Discount
Work Schedule: Monday – Sunday; Occasional Weekends/Holidays/Nightwork/Overtime may berequired.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
We are an equal opportunityemployer and strive to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicantsand staff in accordance with sound employee relation practices and federal andstate laws. Noa Botanicals is also firmly committed to taking affirmativeaction to employ qualified individuals with disabilities, veterans withdisabilities, veterans, minorities, and women, and to advance them inemployment. If you are an individual with a disability and requireaccommodation during the application process, please contact our HR Departmentat 808-550-9848.