|Sr. Manager of Marketing||
Jun 20, 2019🔗👁️ 39 39 Views
🏢 Health for Life 📍 Baltimore, MD
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Marketing 📛 No license required
About our company
We at Health For Life are dedicated to the health and well-being of our patients. We believe the medicinal and holistic advantages of cannabis are undeniable, and it is our mission to educate and empower our patients. From top quality products, highly knowledgeable Product Specialists, and a safe inviting atmosphere. Our goal is to provide an informative and unforgettable experience each and every visit. For us, it's all Health...Life...Cannabis.
Sr. Manager, Marketing is responsible for the trade marketing function driving the profitable growth and enhanced awareness and reputation of the brand through effective sales, brand, experience and channel specific programs.
Sr. Manager, Marketing is responsible for the following:
- Collaborate with region and corporate partners to effectively translate brand strategy and experience into financially sound, creative, compelling and differentiated initiatives that drives sales, increases awareness and preference for the brand (and portfolio brands) and delivers a superior competitive experience for our customers.
- Oversee process of setting clear and specific executional (e.g., assortment, merchandising, digital, pricing, training, etc.) objectives, metrics and programs through collaboration, frequent communication to all stakeholders, tightly aligned program roadmap and effective deployment across channels.
- Develop, drive and support new brand and product launches programmatically (e.g., retail merchandise, wholesale sales tools, digital marketing, product packaging, procurement needs, etc.), own and drive the annual product roadmap and participate in S&OP processes in partnership with sales to advocate market needs.
- Collaborate with teams to drive promotion programs and budgets across channels. Monitor execution metrics to assess, correct, report on and drive promotional program impact.
- Lead a data driven approach. Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all branding and marketing programs and activities. Assess, analyze and report on competitive and market factors, program, promotional and/or initiative results.
- Lead outreach and develop effective media, PR initiatives and digital conversations leading our customers, expanding our reach and influence across all channels.
- Identify, support and drive business development opportunities that drives sales and competitive positioning.
- Effectively engage stakeholders in the development of annual business plans, budgeting and review cadence. Develop strong partnerships with cross functional team to gain alignment on marketing plan and ensure successful adoption and execution of marketing programs.
- Effective engage digitally with customers through an engaging experience to cultivate our audience, enhance preference for the brand and drive revenue.
- Ensure that the business’ needs are reflected to region and corporate teams through effective requirements and feedback that covers innovation, product, product roadmap, channels, experience, messaging, tools, sales and relative needs.
- Assist in the development process of new brands and products for the organization. Working in tandem with brand management teams, develop opportunity assessment, set strategic goals, develop positioning concepts and creative brief for creative team, and manage progression of project.
- Develop and manage marketing supplier and partner relationships. Provide input and support to the company’s leadership in the development of joint ventures, affiliations, partnership arrangements or other collaborations.
- Summarize marketing program feedback and results to share with senior management and share best practices with others in the marketing organization. Leverage learnings to shape future programming.
- Manage marketing budget to maximize effectiveness of marketing spending and to achieve portfolio business objectives.
- Review industry data to analyze overall cannabis industry and be able to leverage key findings to identify growth opportunities, guide marketing planning, build strong selling points on trade tools, and understand consumer and trade targets.
- Responsible for staffing, conducting performance appraisals on direct reports, ensures compliance with training requirements, develops direct reports.
- Provide leadership, mentorship and coaching to the marketing organization that fosters an environment of problem solving, improved business practices, fun, speed and attracts and retains superior talent. Serve as mentor and champion for all marketing functions to achieve strategic goals.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, business or other relevant degree required. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in trade marketing, channel marketing and/or consumer goods marketing
- Minimum of 10 years of people management experience
- Results developing and leveraging digital marketing to drive engagement, preference and sales.
- Strategic thinker with strong strategic planning skills, data driven, and analytical skill set for business, competition, sales and marketing. Entrepreneurial and analytical; effective at managing change in a fast-moving and constantly evolving business.
- Demonstrated results in a product driven, fast paced and high growth, consumer environment.
- Demonstrated results leading with technology, web, content, all forms of media as well as conventional platforms.
- An effective manager with strong execution skills that is entrepreneurial, astute, and has a passion for getting into the details where appropriate to make effective decisions and drive results.
- Solid grasp of release, product and project management in a complex, high volume (project, program) environment. Practical always (in order to minimize workloads across the organization).
- Strong balance of creative and analytical skills. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Foreign language capabilities a plus but not required
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritize effectively, and execute successfully in a fast-paced environment
- An effective and persuasive communicator with outstanding presence and presentation skills that constantly strives for simplicity and clarity.
- Strong leadership, team member, and staff/team development and motivation skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe Suites, Apple, Microsoft and relevant marketing toolsets/platforms.
- Excellent PPT, Excel skills; Openness to embracing new technology platforms
Management reserves the right to assign other job duties as necessary. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
MPX/Health for Life expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace.
management: 8 years (Preferred)
marketing: 8 years (Preferred)