|Senior Project Manager, M&A||
Aug 8, 2022🔗
👁️ 37 37 Views
🏢 Cresco Labs 📍 Remote✨Remote OK
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Information Technology 📛 No license required
About our company
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs Corporate is seeking a Sr. Project Manager to support our growing Corporate Development team in our Chicago headquarters. Within this role, you will be responsible for supporting key M&A processes by partnering with internal and external stakeholders, and functional areas to increase value by making recommendations based on value-drivers and value-destroyers discovered during the evaluation, analysis and due diligence of key strategic transactions. You will assist in achieving those value drivers by effectively supporting the development and management of business integration plans.
The role will work closely with functional leadership throughout the company to facilitate strategic initiatives and execute the long-term integration plan. In addition to supporting the integration process, this role will partner closely with the broader Corporate Development team to drive continuous improvement efforts and support other strategic initiatives across the organization. A successful applicant must possess high attention to detail, exceptional project management, effective verbal and written communications, and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment. The position reports directly to our Manager of M&A Integration and works closely with corporate and regional teams.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Support the Corporate Development organization in integration lifecycle management for large-market mergers and acquisitions and the ability to autonomously lead end-to-end integration from small and mid-market transactions.
- Support transaction teams throughout the due diligence, integration, and/or implementation phases of acquisitions, investments and/or partnerships, working closely with members of Strategy, Corporate Development, and Functional Leadership.
- Support the development of executive-level analysis, briefings, & reports for and to senior leadership.
- Monitor and track acquisition performance, value creation and synergies.
- Monitor the performance of closed acquisitions, divestitures, and other strategic investments to ensure that business and economic standards are being achieved and learnings incorporated into future analyses/integration to improve accuracy and speed-to-market.
- Conduct ad-hoc qualitative and quantitative analyses for strategic planning, investing and integration efforts.
- Develop repeatable processes that accelerate integrations and ensure timely communication of events.
- Develop, maintain and improve tools used in the M&A integration lifecycle.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 4-year degree in a relevant field.
- 4+ years of work experience in one or more: Integration/restructuring, corporate development, consulting, or business operations supporting M&A.
- Strong finance and accounting acumen including experience in financial modeling and synergy tracking.
- Experience with complex, value-accretive strategic projects/initiatives.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, advanced in both Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly proficient with project management software.
- Well-versed in leading large cross-functional, collaborative teams. An exceptionally strong collaborator that brings groups together to drive proven results.
- Experience presenting your recommendations and findings to leadership on a regular basis.
- Well-organized with high attention to detail who is comfortable operating within compressed timelines and adhering to varying market/company-imposed deadlines.
- Willingness to challenge the expected/norms and embrace discomfort in a rapidly changing market.
Cresco Labs is proud to offer eligible employees a robust offering of benefits including, major medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(K)-match program, FSA/HSA programs, LTD/STD options, life insurance and AD&D. We also offer eligible employees paid holidays and paid time off. Other rewards may include annual discretionary bonuses, stock options as well as participation in our employee discount program. Benefits eligibility for permanent positions may vary by full-time or part-time roles, location, or position.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry