|Senior Campaign Manager||
Jul 22, 2019🔗👁️ 56 56 Views
🏢 Surfside 📍 New York, NY
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Marketing 📛 No license required
About our company
Surfside provides a first of its kind customer enrichment platform that enables brands and retailers the ability to manage, enrich and activate their customer data in order to increase awareness, traffic, and sales
We work with many clients and advertisers and have a core focus in the Cannabis and Hemp industries as we bring unique technology to a complex and massive industry. We are looking for innovative, action-oriented professionals with the desire and initiative to make a major impact on the fastest growing market of our time. The work environment is collaborative, fast-paced and team-driven. Opportunities for growth are significant. We are currently seeking a Senior Campaign Manager to assist with the day-to-day activities across our platform. We're looking for data driven, detail oriented, results oriented, technical problem solvers to support our Account Management and Sales infrastructure.
This role is core to campaign implementation. You will work closely with account managers, developers, and 3rd parties to ensure campaigns are implemented correctly. You will be given leeway to optimize campaigns within the bounds set by our clients to meet and exceed their KPIs. The ideal candidate works well in groups, is analytically minded and committed to excellence and client service.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement and maintain ad campaigns in Surfside’s proprietary platform
- Ensure campaign success through regular performance analysis, reporting and optimization
- Manage and report on optimization and key performance indicators across programmatic and social platforms
- Work with clients and internal team members to answer questions and address issues as they arise
- Manage day-to-day monetization operations with a keen eye on revenue and margin
- Provide inputs and suggestions around campaign design so as to provide optimal structure for client successes
- Identify best practices, training materials and processes for the growing team
- Prepare and edit HTML to deliver both standard and Rich media ads
- Test, troubleshoot and debug issues with campaign delivery and creative
- Problem solver: Doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer – takes charge of creating solutions.
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work; best in class project management skills.
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in engaging conversation with any level.
- Team Player: Believes in Surfside’s vision and prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team.
- Technical Aptitude: Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn.
- BA/BS degree in Economics or other quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.
- Over 3 years of experience and deep, cross-functional understanding of the online media business and growth marketing via display, mobile, social and video environments.
- Solid understanding of the programmatic media ecosystem and technology, including exchanges, networks, ad servers, DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, FB, GOOG, and trading desks.
- Strong analytical ability to make data-driven decisions and provide actionable insights.
- Excellent presentation, communication and influencing skills.
- History of running and optimizing CPA/CPL campaigns
- Ability to immediately troubleshoot and identify technical issues.
- Advanced knowledge of excel.
- Experience with web debugging tools (Charles, Fiddler, Chrome Developer Tools).
- Has a positive attitude and enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.