|Sampler / Field Technician||
Jun 23, 2019🔗👁️ 35 35 Views
🏢 Evio Labs 📍 Tigard, OR
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Testing 📛 No license required
About our company
EVIO Labs is an industry leader working to protect public health and safety while supporting local cannabis producers and processors with analytical testing, product formulation, and educational services. Not only do we know chemistry, we know the cannabis industry. Our team consists of an ever-evolving and expanding group of scientists, researchers, engineers, educators, business owners and experienced cannabis industry veterans. Our labs already serve thousands of cultivators, product manufacturers and dispensaries and retailers across Oregon, California, Colorado, Massachusetts, Florida and Canada.
We pride ourselves in maintaining a collaborative environment where our teams support and work together cohesively. We work hard, but we believe in having a good time doing it! This is a unique opportunity to join an ancillary services company at the front lines of the changing cannabis industry and contribute to the ability of consumers to receive safe, clean cannabis. Be part of the EVIO family, a group of talented people who are driven, embrace change, and our mission to improving quality of life through passion, science & innovation.
Samplers/Field Technicians work largely in the field, driving to customer sites, and working directly with clients to collect the samples. Samplers/Field Technicians will report to the lab at the beginning and end of each shift to receive instructions and drop off samples.
Samplers/Field Technicians establish the chain of custody of products sampled between the customer and the laboratory, and ensure the sampling takes place using appropriate methods, clean tools and protective wear. Samplers/Field Technicians are also responsible for developing positive customer relationships and collecting payments from customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Randomly select samples for testing using the appropriate procedures
- Document sample and client information
- Maintain proper chain of custody of the samples from the client to the laboratory
- Enter order with required sample information into the laboratory's LTMs system
- Contact clients in conjunction with tbe Client Service Representative(s) to determine their sampling needs to create a
- sampling plan (e.g.# of batches, requested analyses, sample infonnation)
- Ensure that client requests and sampling processes are compliant with industry regulations
- Collect payments from clients
- Along with the Client Service Representative, maintain/enhance customer relations
- Coordinate intake activities with Client Services Representative(s), Laboratory Manager(s) and Laboratory Director(s)
- Perform other duties as requested
- This Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or other responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned, at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be over 25 years old
- A minimum completion of at least two years of college coursework preferred
- Completion of Sampler/Field Technician training and demonstrated understanding (DOC) required prior to active
- Must have excellent customer relationship management skills
- Proof of an excellent driving record and a valid driver's license are required
- Facility with office and laboratory computer applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with ability to multi-task, effectively manage changing priorities and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork and collaborate effectively on projects and tasks with supervisor and co-workers
- Demonstrate responsibility, accountability, and dependability toward assigned tasks and duties
- Ability to demonstrate professional, positive attitude toward assigned tasks, projects and colleagues
- Accredited laboratory environment requires strict adherence to safety, regulatory and Quality Assurance protocols
- Background check required
Benefits and Perks
Paid Vacation, Health Benefits, Paid Holidays, Employee Incentive Stock Option Plan