Apr 10, 2019👁️ 78 78 Views
We are the first and largest medicinal marijuana healthcare company to operate both dispensaries and cultivation centers across the United States and Puerto Rico. We consistently provide the highest quality medical products and have worked with many thousands of patients in over 750,000 interactions to-date. We partner with renowned academic and medical organizations to drive new research and have the nation’s leading body of clinical data through our patient registry.
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic full-time Sales Associate, who shares our passion to provide quality medicine and excellent patient care experience to patients who need them and who support the Company’s core values and culture. The Sales Associate works closely and collaboratively with the dispensing facility leadership and reports to the Assistant General Manager. The dispensing facility is in San Juan, Puerto Ricoand operates seven days per week.
The Dispensary Sales Associates provide guidance and education to each patient with medical cannabis needs. Is responsible for providing patient care with empathy, compassion and professionalism. Living our vision, mission and values always. Ensure patients receive the correct medicinal product that best benefits their medical condition.
Major Areas of Responsibility include:
· Ensures excellence patient care and all intake forms and other paper work is properly completed and filed correctly. Enters all require information on BioTrack System and maintain track of patients needs and health history.
· Confirms patients purchase and assure compliance with all regulations and policies.
· Provide patients an overall exceptional experience by establishing a positive patient relationship.
· Manage patient records using the point of sale system and as required.
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities):
· Three years of experience on a retail operation, point of sales system and use of Microsoft office programs.
· Must be passionate about handling all aspects of a retail operation, compliance and inventory control.
· Excellent and effective consulting skills.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills, including listening.
· Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Spanish and non-verbal communication skills.
· Ability to detail and able to consistently follow up instructions as outlined.
· Ability to organize and prioritize work.
Experience and Education:
At least, 3 years of experience at retail or direct patient service (require), with an emphasis on customer/patient relations or possession of a Health Education, Public Health or General Health degree, prefer.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Regulatory: *In compliance with the Puerto Rico Medicinal Cannabis Program all employees of the Company who come in contact with or handle medicinal cannabis, including medicinal cannabis infusion products, must be at least 21 years of age and will be subject to a fingerprinting process as part of a criminal history background check in compliance with the procedures established by Division of Criminal Justice Services, among others requirements designated by the Department of Health of Puerto Rico.
Work Location: One location
Paid Training: Yes