Mar 28, 2019🔗👁️ 33 33 Views
🏢 Canvas Organics 📍 Denver, CO
💰 $12.50 - $13.25 an hour 🗓️ Part-time 🏷️ Dispensary 📛 No license required
About our company
Knowledgeable staff, competitive pricing, and a wide selection of high quality domestic CBD products from the best brands in the industry. All consumable products are manufactured in CDPHE approved facilities.
Retail Sales Associate Position:
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their questions
- Provide excellent sales service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Process cash and debt sales through Point-Of-Sale system
- Give customers a reason to do business with us rather than shopping online
- Maintain a clean sales floor and office appearance
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment
- Keep a professional appearance
- Have a genuine interest in Hemp and CBD, and a willingness to learn more and teach others of its benefits
Canvas Organics is searching for outstanding sales team members who want to participate in a new, exciting, and fast-growing industry. We are looking to hire hard working professionals who understand the importance of excellent customer service, responsibility, and respect. We are here to sell CBD, educate customers about cannabis/CBD/Hemp, and provide them with a remedy that will improve their well-being.
What does a Sales Associate do?
The Sales Associates responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their individual needs, answering their questions about our products, and recommending solutions, both in-store and over the phone. You need to also promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. To be successful as a Sales Associate you will need to stay up-to-date with product features and maintain our store’s visual appearance.
Ultimately, the duties of a sales associate are to achieve excellent customer service while consistently meeting the store’s sales goals.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Kindly welcome customers to the store and accurately answer their questions
- Follow and achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Maintain stock and maintain a presentable condition in assigned areas
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Process Point-Of-Sale Transactions (Cash and Debt)
- Cross-sell products
- Handle returns of merchandise
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service and a positive work environment
- Build productive and trusting relationships with customers
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design, improving the way merchandise is displayed, etc.)
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales associate, Customer Service, Sales Representative, or similar role
- Basic knowledge and respect for Cannabis and CBD.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Cashier Experience
- Basic Math skills
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics
- Track record of over-achieving sales quotas
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions and Cash Handling
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Solid verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with a customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- High school degree; BS degree in Marketing or related field would be a plus
How many years of Customer Service experience do you have?
How many years of Retail Sales experience do you have?
Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
Are you in Denver, CO?
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Less than 90 days
Typical deal size:
Less than $1k
Less than 1 month
Hours per week:
Overtime often available:
Advancement and Growth Opportunities
Typical start time:
Typical end time: