|Retail Manager - Waterloo||
Sep 17, 2021🔗
👁️ 114 114 Views
🏢 Cannabis & Glass 📍 Waterloo, IA
💰 $19.23 - $21.63 an hour 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Dispensary 📛 No license required
About our company
Cannabis and Glass believes in providing quality and affordable cannabis products to all types of consumers. From first time customers to experienced cannabis connoisseurs, we want to provide the ultimate, fast and friendly service.
Iowa Cannabis Company is currently seeking a passionate Assistant Manager to join our team. NO PRIOR CANNABIS OR DISPENSARY EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
Our team strongly believes that medical cannabidiol has significant potential to improve quality of life for thousands of patients across Iowa, and we are searching for like-minded, compassionate individuals to join our Waterloo/Cedar Falls location.
The ideal candidate has complete open availability: Monday - Sunday, 9:30 am - 6:30 pm. Hours may expand depending on market demand.
The ideal candidate would have experience in a medical office setting, and/or sales, customer service or retail experience. Education in business and/or medical related fields is highly preferred.
Our Managers need to possess excellent coaching and management skills, effective written & verbal communication skills, and a solid foundation in business, sales and marketing.
In order to join our team, you must be able to successfully pass our pre-employment checks, including a criminal background check.
- Coordinate and communicate operational functions to upper management and corporate
- Provide feedback and coaching for staff members
- Ensure that all patients received outstanding customer service
- De-escalate escalated patients
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines
- Maintain knowledge on the proper potency and dosage for various medical conditions
- Educate patients about the product and application method
- Provide direct service to customers, including financial transactions, proper entry into database, monitoring of product sold, and labeling purchased product
- Dispense medicine accurately and efficiently through the combined use of innate math skills and the point of Sale (POS) system and cash register
- Maintain strict company controls over inventory and other dispensary asset
- Maintain cleanliness of dispensary through regular dusting, glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping, and other company sanitation protocols
- Attend ongoing training as scheduled
- Follow the Medical Cannabidiol Act
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check
- 1-3 years of customer service, retail experience, and/or experience in a medical office setting
- 1-3 years experience in a management role
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Ability to work weekends on a regular basis, work any shift and work overtime as needed
- Must maintain a high level of customer service
- Must demonstrate the ability to lead, manage, motivate and communicate positively to store personnel at all levels
- Ability to train, coach and develop personnel at all levels. We strongly believe in employee development and all members on staff must support and communicate with one another
- Experience with hiring, training, compliance, and general bookkeeping are a significant plus
- Ability to organize and prioritize necessary tasks in order to accomplish goals
Compensation & Benefits:
- $19.23-$21.63/hourly wage, full time position
- Paid Sick Leave, Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program offering in-person, telephonic, texting and video counseling for help with stress, anxiety, depression, family issues, and more
- Employee Discount Program offering exclusive discounts from top national retailers