Dec 3, 2021🔗
👁️ 89 89 Views
🏢 Kiva Confections 📍 Remote✨Remote OK
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Administrative 📛 No license required
About our company
Kiva Confections (www.kivaconfections.com) is the premier cannabis-infused edibles company in California, the largest cannabis market in the world. Kiva's line includes Kiva Chocolate Bars, Terra Bites, Petra Mints, and Camino Gummies. Our products are crafted from premium ingredients and skillfully combined with California cannabis. Since our beginning in 2010, our goal is to create confections that redefine what a cannabis confection ought to be. By applying art and science to ensure a deliciously consistent experience every time, we continue to deliver on that mission today.
Kiva Confections is looking for a detail-oriented and candidate-focused Recruiting Coordinator to join the Talent Acquisition team. In addition to owning our interview coordination, the Recruiting Coordinator will have the opportunity to be involved in other aspects of the Talent Acquisition process. This may include candidate sourcing support, reporting, program and process development, and other administrative aspects of the department. The ideal candidate will be a fast learner with strong communication, organization, and follow-up skills. This role is critical to ensure Kiva delivers an exceptional candidate experience every time.
As Recruiting Coordinator you will...
- Schedule and coordinate logistical arrangements for candidate interviews, establish interviewer and candidate availability, schedule phone, video conference, and potentially onsite interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure the timely and accurate maintenance of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS). Track and update candidate interactions in Lever, as required.
- Active participation in team projects and initiatives to improve our Talent Acquisition programs and processes.
- Partner with temporary staffing agencies to coordinate hiring and onboarding of contingent workforce.
- May provide candidate sourcing support and data mining to improve candidate flow and quality.
- Develop and maintain strong client and stakeholder relationships and effective communication channels
- Collaborate with other team members to improve and streamline processes
- Additional ad hoc duties as needed by the Talent Acquisition team.
What we're looking for...
- 1-2 years of experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or similar Coordination/Administrative support role. Sourcing experience is preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience.
- The ability to work autonomously, as well as contribute to a team environment.
- Must be highly organized and detailed-oriented; ability to be flexible and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills. Exercises excellent prioritization skills and strong independent judgment
- Ability to work with evolving systems and structures, demonstrating the flexibility to adapt to changing environments and regulations.
- Experience with using applicant tracking systems or similar tools (Lever preferred)
- Adept with using a Mac and Google Suite (Google Mail, Calendar, and Docs) preferred.
Kiva Confections provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.