Aug 31, 2019🔗👁️ 30 30 Views
🏢 KushCo Holdings 📍 Garden Grove, CA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Compliance 📛 No license required
About our company
KushCo Holdings is a publicly traded company that has successfully positioned themselves as a “one stop shop” for the cannabis market through a combination of organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
Our brands include Kush Supply Co., a dynamic sales and distribution platform that has become the nation’s largest and most respected distributor of vaporizer products, packaging, supplies, and accessories. Kush Energy, a provider of ultra-pure hydrocarbon gases and solvents to the cannabis sector. The Hybrid Creative, a premier creative design agency for cannabis and non-cannabis brands and Koleto Innovations, our research and development arm driving intellectual property development and acquisitions.
This individual will be responsible for executing quality control inspections based on the Quality guidelines set by the department and ensure factory partners are adhering to these guidelines.
What you will do (Essential Functions)
- Understand AQL levels set by the department for each product category
- Identify manufacturing inefficiencies in factories to improve quality and function of items
- Proactively discuss potential QC issues during the manufacturing process and identify fixes before the problems occur
- Maintain comprehensive production schedules of all current mass production in order to schedule QC inspections in a timely manner
- Follow up with factories to ensure product quality is consistent between production runs
- Conduct QC inspections for all items responsible for during mass production
- Complete QC inspection reports and photos within 24 hours of inspection with findings and define corrective actions as necessary
- Maintain batch control through a sample process from each production lot
- Manage weekly travel in a timely and organized manner to control travel expenses
Who you are (Qualifications)
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to effectively communicate well with all levels of the organization
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in global supply chain sourcing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Adaptable / Flexible - being open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstance
- 3+ years of QC experience working with glass, plastics and paper box materials
- Organizational skills, with ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and MS-Project skills
- This position requires frequently sitting, standing, reaching, walking, and handling/grasping of materials in manufacturing
- Must have finger dexterity, ability to use keyboard/ten key
- Able to periodically participate in the inspection of company machinery and operations
- Reach, stoop and lift office files, records or reports, typically weighing 50 pounds or less
- Reasonable accommodations will be considered which would allow the employee to perform the essential functions of this job
Receives direction from:
Providing direction to:
Factories, Suppliers, Purchasing, Sourcing
Up to 50%
KushCo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.