Jun 6, 2019🔗👁️ 20 20 Views
🏢 High Five Farms 📍 Prosser, WA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Supply Chain 📛 No license required
About our company
High Five Farms specializes in all natural cannabis products for the discerning connoisseur. With over 30 years of cultivation experience, we are your trusted source for high quality, sun grown cannabis. Located in the region’s sunniest climate in the heart of Washington’s wine and hops country, we bring out the best of this plant with our proprietary blend of organic and all natural soil amendments. We strongly believe (and our test results prove) that when done properly, sun grown cannabis is a superior product to indoor cultivation.
Sun grown cannabis is healthier for the consumer as well as the environment, and High Five Farms continually seeks to lower its carbon footprint through sustainable cultivation practices.
High Five Farms is a licensed, tier 3 cannabis producer specializing in all natural, sungrown cannabis. We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated leader to supervise our packaging operations. We are a family-run farm with a tight, dedicated team who are passionate about growing cannabis naturally. Ideal candidates have experience in packaging, 502 industry, or related field.
TO APPLY: please submit resume and brief cover letter. In your cover letter explain what supervisory or management experience you have, what skills you will bring, and why you are interested in this position. If your application does not include a resume or cover letter it will not be considered.
Leads the execution of all tasks relating to preparing and packaging sales orders for delivery to 502 retail stores. Must be 21 years or older to apply.
- Maintain orderly system for tracking/auditing packaging materials, reordering materials as necessary and communicating in a timely manner with team regarding materials needs.
- Track/audit use of office supplies and reorder as necessary.
- Maintain efficient, organized system for tracking product inventory, improving upon systems when necessary, and auditing product consistently for quantity and quality.
- Lead packaging team in meeting fulfillment deadlines; manage workflows and prioritize to meet goals.
- Liaise with sales rep(s) regarding order details, available inventory and fulfillment status.
- Create manifests and invoices for all outgoing orders; receive and process returns.
- Become highly proficient point person for traceability software used by company.
- Prepare samples for 3rdparty quality assurance tests, track and enter test results into traceability system.
- Update online vendor portal daily using Wordpress.
- Set daily and weekly goals for packaging team productivity with Leadership team.
- Train and supervise packaging assistants on an ongoing basis.
- Computer/tech proficient: must be adept in Word, Excel/Google Sheets, using/troubleshooting printers, knowledge of Wordpress (training available), and learning new computer applications.
- Knowledge of 502 traceability systems preferred.
- Strong communication skills: must be able to send professional emails and represent the company professionally in all communications. Must be able to communicate information and needs in a clear, efficient way to all team members.
- Proven leadership skills: ability to delegate, organize, multi-task, and prioritize in a fast-paced team setting. Must be able to keep calm under pressure and deadlines.
- Auditing and/or knowledge of inventory management preferred.
- Cannabis knowledge: must be familiar with cannabis and assess quality markers for cannabis flower, kief, hash, etc.
Benefits & Salary
- Paid sick time
- Major holidays off (unpaid)
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Packaging: 1 year (Preferred)
- Supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Inventory Management: 1 year (Preferred)
High school or equivalent (Required)
United States (Required)