Sep 7, 2019👁️ 16 16 Views
HighlandProvisions was founded by cannabis lovers who were determined to bring aprofessional, scientific spirit to the industry. We are a single source, fullline supplier of top tier cannabis products based in Bend, OR. Our mission atHighland Provisions is to be the most reliable and professional supplier ofcannabis products in Oregon. Our goal is to help our retailers best serve theircustomers by providing connoisseur quality products, useful business services,and dedicated territory managers.
We are seeking a hard-working, self-motivated and accountable worker to join our Packaging/labeling team.
On the packaging side,the specialist is responsible for bringing finished products to their workstation, placing the product in correct quantities in their tins, or placing product into foam insert and fitting the insert into the designated LocTin.
o Once packaging is completed the specialist must then place the lapband stickers around/over the LocTin placingthe finished product in a straight wall container to be stored in the vault.
o Upon receiving purchase order, thespecialist will place METRC sticker on the back of the LocTin and prepareshipment for delivery.
o They will also be responsible for workingin the kitchen, popping gummies out their molds to be packaged into plasticsleeves.
o They will weigh/pulverize flower and kiefto create pre-rolled cones.
o They will be responsible for capping CO2 ExtractCartridges, following by placing them in their foam insert in the LocTin.
o They will be responsible for weighing out Rosin grams, followed by placing the thick-walled containers into the LocTin
· Effective collaboration with other staff members helpingto provide an efficient and productive work environment
· Communicate respectfully and effectively with supervisorsand employees
· Contribute to a team-oriented, fun, and challenging workenvironment
· Able to perform at a fast pace, meeting daily quotarequirements
· Ensure all finished product leaving packaging/labelinglines meet Highland standards.
· Computer savvy, Proficient at recording inventory datainto spreadsheets and METRC
· Report any potential inventory issues to managers
· Report any employee disputes to manager/HR
· Maintain a clean and organized work environment at alltimes
· Complete any daily or weekly cleaning duties
· Prior knowledge of Oregon cannabis industry, culture,policies and state laws.
· Comply with all HR policies, including confidentialityand non-disclosure agreements
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· Based in Central Oregon
· Reliable form of transportation
· Must possess or have ability to receive OLCC MarijuanaWorker Permit
· Oregon Food Handlers Card
· At least 2+ year’s experience in a production warehousesetting
· At least 1+ year’s experience in Recreational CannabisIndustry
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Hard working
· Demonstrates accountability
· Proactive and self-motivated
· Can work under pressure, while completing tasks withingiven time constraints
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to plan ahead, trouble-shoot, anticipateproblems, and problem solve
· Ability to learn new methods of packaging/labeling
· Able to follow directions and ask questions as needed
· Able to accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
· Must be able to stand, sit or walk around facility for 8+hours per shift
· Must be able to lift 50+ lbs per shift
Recreational Cannabis Industry: 1 year (Preferred) Warehouse: 2 years (Preferred)
High school or equivalent (Required)