|Packaging Global Supply Manager||
Jul 27, 2019🔗👁️ 58 58 Views
🏢 PAX Labs 📍 San Francisco, CA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Supply Chain 📛 No license required
About our company
PAX Labs is an award-winning consumer technology brand with a mission to establish cannabis as a force for good. Our products set a high bar for quality and, together with the PAX App, offer unique features such as safety locking, adjustable temperature and draw control. As millions of consumers try cannabis for the first time or return to it after a long hiatus, PAX believes that quality, transparency and predictability are the keys to safe, responsible use by adults.
Headquartered in San Francisco, PAX is backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global and Tao Invest (Pritzker family fund). We are an exceptional team with hardware and software backgrounds in consumer technology, healthcare, and biotech, and are growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Our internal culture values diversity, integrity, having an impact, and passion for the larger movement that PAX is a part of.
Check us out: LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/pax-labs ) | The Muse ( https://www.themuse.com/profiles/paxlabs ) | Key Values ( https://www.keyvalues.com/pax-labs )
PAX Labs is seeking a Packaging Global Supply Manager to join our Supply Chain team. The Global Supply Manager has the responsibility for managing sourcing, materials management and procurement for all product packaging requirements. This position will be based at the San Francisco HQ location and will report to the Manager, Supply Chain.
As the PAX Packaging Global Supply Manager, you will:
- Manage all materials with global manufacturing partners to ensure accurate reporting and systems
- Manage Clear to Build (CTB) to ensure on-time availability of all components
- Work directly with key suppliers (manufacturers and distributors) to develop and implement sourcing and cost management strategies that support existing platforms and new product development
- Develop and implement business continuity plans for critical components
- Assess market conditions, identify industry best practices and emerging trends to identify new cost reduction and value creation opportunities, as well as performing should cost analysis
- Lead and participate in cross-functional teams to find, assess, and select suppliers that will improve value to the organization and help attain targeted business results
- Establish and implement procurement policies with suppliers to ensure quality, delivery, and cost improvements including KPI's and scorecards
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN YOU
- 5 years or more of experience in materials management, procurement or project management, in a consumer packaging.
- Experience with new product development process and packaging manufacturing techniques/processes.
- Excellent project management and cross-functional team leadership skills.
- A background of working in a team environment is crucial, along with a demonstrated ability to set and achieve goals and objectives.
- BS/BA degree preferred; APICS certification desirable.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency is a must.
KEY ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
- Leadership – Demonstrate a positive, results oriented style by planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the work to be done.
- Technical Knowledge – Have a working knowledge of Planning & Scheduling sufficient to execute the strategic plan. This will include knowledge about Supply/Demand, Supply Chain best practices, assurance of supply and total cost of ownership strategies etc.
- Communication – Routine and thorough communication (both verbally and in writing) to people inside and outside the company.
- Planning and Analyzing Skills – Demonstrate a probing, analytical approach to problem solving.
- Interpersonal Skills – Foster excellent relationships and credibility quickly at all levels of the organization—an ability to create a partnership atmosphere with internal and external resources while achieving objectives.
- Be the business focal point on cross-functional teams when creating build plans, as well as executing the business plan for long term strategies.
- Prior startup experience
BS/BA degree preferred, Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management or Engineering is preferred.
PAX LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation, equity & bi-annual performance reviews
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Employee Purchase Program for discounted PAX devices
- Weekly catered lunch, endless snacks and beverages
- Dog Friendly HQ in the Mission District of San Francisco
- Employee Assistance Program including access to online legal support