|Oil Production Technician||
Mar 11, 2022🔗
👁️ 22 22 Views
🏢 Trulieve 📍 Holyoke, MA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Processing 📛 No license required
About our company
At Trulieve, we believe in the power of cannabis for all. We take great pride in building community, offering innovative products and advocating for our industry.
We grow, harvest and produce cannabis plants in an eco-friendly environment to reduce carbon footprint and protect the planet.
We strive to create spaces that are safe, comfortable and welcoming to all. We support diversity and inclusion in the communities we call home.
We harness our passion through advocacy for cannabis reform, providing top products, educating our community and sharing stories, industry news and insights.
Under direction of the Oil Production Manager, the Oil Production Supervisor, and Team Leads, duties shall include, but not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for properly weighing, measuring, and filling various types of medical marijuana derivatives into the appropriate container accurately and efficiently.
- Label containers with the appropriate product labels.
- Maintain quality control measures to ensure high quality product.
- Maintain the highest levels of cleanliness and sterility within the packaging area.
Essential Work Experience and Qualifications:
- Basic computer skills.
- Exceptionally strong math and counting skills.
- Ability to focus, stay on task, and continuously demonstrate meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong inter-personal skills and able to work productively within a group environment.
- Must be able to follow detailed instructions, written and verbal.
- Must be dependable with reliable transportation.
Minimum Education and Experience
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in manufacturing operations preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Working knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations.
- GMP manufacturing experience preferred.
- Florida Driver's License or ability to obtain one.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry.
- Ability to pass a Level 2 Background check.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate, at workstations for extended periods of time.
- Maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks.
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily and able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection).
- Must have visual acuity with/without aids to perform activities such as reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details.
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc., in moderate noise.
- This position works on a 12-hour rotating shift, during days, in a 7 day a week operation.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 45 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency should arise. We are an EOE company.