|METRC / Logistics Specialist||
Jun 18, 2019🔗👁️ 55 55 Views
🏢 Papa & Barkley 📍 Glendale, CA
💰 $18 - $22 an hour 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Supply Chain 📛 No license required
About our company
Papa and Barkley Company Highlights…
- Dynamic and driven leadership team with a successful track record at Fortune 500 brands and deep operational and technical market expertise in cannabis production, extraction methodologies, and product development.
- Venture-backed with significant opportunity for growth, experience, and learning and in a startup company at revenue.
- Unique value proposition and product innovation.
- Eureka’s second largest manufacturing employer making industry leading, award winning, best in class products.
- A strong network of advisors & investors.
- Industry-driven education, training and professional development.
Papa & Barkley (P&B), the science-focused creator of medical-cannabis wellness and lifestyle products, creates the P&B Releaf™ line of topical and tincture cannabis products. Produced in Humboldt County, California (Eureka) — the nation's cannabis heartland — P&B combines deep industry knowledge with modern science and a commitment to developing products with unmatched potency and quality. The high-quality cannabis-infused wellness products are award-winning, and the #1 selling Balm and Tinctures in the state of California. Recently, wehave developed a potent and true whole-plant formulation for the emerging CBD market called Papa & Barkley Essentials. We are now thrilled to share our products nationwide, allowing the rest of the country access to the brand.The company also produces and sells cannabis extracts and oils under its P&B Labs line.
METRC stands for Marijuana Enforcement, Tracking, Reporting, and Compliance. METRC is a web-based state-mandated tracking and reporting software to chart chain of custody of all marijuana and marijuana-infused products from seed to sale. Candidates will be versed in all METRC procedures to prevent loss through expiration, diversion and other issues related to commercial cannabis handling and processing. The successful candidate will have experience in a fast paced ever changing industry with an exceptional work ethic, strong communication skills, and strong observation skills. This candidate will work closely with our Accounting Department, Procurement Department, Production Department and Compliance Teams.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Data Entry, Fast and efficient
- Analysis Experience
- Auditing Inventory Control Forms in conjunction with METRC to identify discrepancies
- Performing weekly and bi-weekly audits to ensure inventory is 100% accurate and satisfies physical representation per state rules and regulations
- Reporting and identifying Root Cause for discrepancies after an audit has been performed to evaluate what issues had occurred
- Verifying manifests to ensure proper information is correctly filled and completed prior to departures
- Verifying packages that are created and broken down are correct with its affixed METRC tag
- Preparing documentation and processes for marijuana waste disposal
- Other logistics responsibilities as assigned by managers
Required competencies include:
- Being self-motivated
- Being detail-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Passion for what you do
- Finely tuned organizational skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Knowledge of the Google Suite, or knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to readily migrate to Google
Physical demands and abilities:
- Regularly spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers
- Regularly move from sitting to standing positions effortlessly
- Regularly spend long hours in intense concentration reviewing and entering data into a computer
- Regularly use hands and fingers to handle, control or feel objects
- Regularly see details of objects that are less than a few feet away
- Regularly speak clearly so listeners can understand
- Regularly understand the speech of another person
- Frequently work on projects that require deadlines
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, kneel, and twist for long periods of time
- Frequently lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
***Must be 21 years of age to apply.
***Schedule: 1 pm - 9:30 pm
Additional Company Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with matching contributions up to 4%
- Team lunches and free office snacks
- Monthly company product supply
- Team Outings & Community Volunteer Projects
Papa & Barkley provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Data Entry: 5 years (Required)
- Analytics: 3 years (Required)
- Logistics: 3 years (Preferred)
- Metrc: 2 years (Required)
- Cannabis: 2 years (Preferred)