May 20, 2019🔗👁️ 137 137 Views
🏢 Terrapin Care Station 📍 Boulder, CO
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Marketing 📛 No license required
About our company
Founded in 2009 in Boulder, Colo., Terrapin Care Station is a consumer-focused cultivator, processor and provider of high-quality medical and retail cannabis products, with some of the most competitive prices on the market. The company leads the industry in corporate responsibility, developing one of the most comprehensive cannabis training programs for its staff of nearly 250.
This position will lead digital marketing for Terrapin Care Station. You will be charged with developing and implementing a 360 digital marketing strategy and toolkit for Terrapin Care Station, including audience profiling, management and development of data management platforms, social media, content creation, media planning and buying, SEM, SEO and more. Reporting to the VP Marketing, the Director, MarTech will be positioned as a leader in the organization and will have the opportunity to build a best-in-class digital practice within the cannabis industry.
Plus, you have an almost obsessive interest for testing-tracking-measuring-reporting-optimizing that is balanced by top notch creativity. You will be working closely with a cross-functional team to connect with target audiences and demonstrate the Terrapin Care Station brand vision in all aspects of digital marketing.
- Designs and implements a robust digital marketing discipline across the organization.
- Sets the digital strategy and vision for the company; Acts as the voice of MarTech for the company.
- Creates user experiences in support of both new product launches, promotional offers and brand campaigns.
- Establishes a MarTech playbook and toolkit, including go-to-market strategies and executional direction.
- Collaborates with Terrapin’s creative team to develop a content development approach
- Sets best practices for social media engagement and acquisition.
- Manages Terrapin Care Station social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc)
- Leads digital media planning, buying and resources necessary to have ample digital presence.
- Manages the MarTech budget for Terrapin
- Analyzes data, platforms and trends to identify key learnings and implications.
- Works directly with the sales team to provide general digital marketing support and expertise.
- Optimizes ecommerce and brand webpages.
- Continues to learn and test emerging digital platforms to better understand the implications to our business.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience leading a digital marketing practice in a related field or industry.
- Advanced computer skills and digital expertise.
- Experience developing and managing DMP and CMS
- Experience in mobile marketing to connect
- Knowledge across multiple pillars within the digital marketing spectrum.
- Deep understanding of the digital space and familiarity with new technology.
- Have a strong data-driven approach to problem solving with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to convert insights into scalable strategies and creative ideas.
- Experience managing people and influencing teams
- Has a strong passion for MarTech and the cannabis industry
- Skills in effective communication and responsible decision-making.
- Ability to demonstrate reliability and work in a fast-pace setting.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position as a result of evolving business needs
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules