Mar 25, 2022🔗
👁️ 9 9 Views
🏢 Urbana 📍 Oakland, CA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Marketing 📛 No license required
About our company
Urbana is one of California’s leading cannabis dispensary brands with two award-winning locations in San Francisco and exciting expansion plans.
Since first opening in 2016, Urbana has continually transformed how customers shop for and enjoy cannabis with a modern retail experience that appeals to everyone. We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager with a proven track record of organizing marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as brainstorming fresh strategies.
The Urbana team is composed of exceptional personalities from the cannabis, retail, and hospitality industries seeking a progressive workplace that is committed to each guest visit being special.
If you love working in an energized retail setting and have a creative and compassionate streak, you'll thrive at Urbana and enjoy the excitement of an industry that is all about making people feel great!
Qualities We Are Seeking:
- Detail oriented
- Strong leadership, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Personable, positive, can-do attitude
- Capacity to take on a heavy workload and execute under tight deadlines
- Team player, willing to do all tasks necessary
- Results and sales driven
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Creative Mindset
- Excellent problem solver and solution-based thinker
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and management of unique and exceptional marketing for Urbana.Create a marketing plan and budget
- Execute the full scope of marketing from strategy, vendor meetings, event management, budgeting, recommendations to Executives, creating content, analyzing data and informing retail teams.
- Lead the development of marketing and merchandising systems and plans that differentiate Urbana from the competition.
- Negotiate within budgetary limitations and scope of authority.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or a related field.
- Minimum 5 year experience as a Marketing Director, Communications Director, or Marketing Coordinator, preferably in the cannabis industry
- Must be 21 and undergo a background check after hire
- Proficiency in: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Suite, Mac Suite, Adobe Illustrator, and In-Design.
- Proven multi-tasker, with strict attention to detail
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, occasional weekends based on business demands
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Employee discounts
- Opportunity to grow with our expanding business
- We proudly support the San Francisco Equity Program. If you meet the criteria as an equity applicant at http://www.officeofcannabis.sfgov.org, please inform us in your cover letter for priority processing.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Urbana is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.