Jun 2, 2019🔗👁️ 21 21 Views
🏢 Namaste Technologies 📍 Vancouver, BC
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Marketing 📛 No license required
About our company
We are the future of cannabis. Namaste Technologies is about re-imagining the cannabis experience. We create innovative online platforms that deliver value for all.
Namaste Technologies is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to help share in our passion to re-imagine the alternative medicine experience on a global scale.
You’re early in your career, or perhaps made a jump, but one thing is certain, you’re passionate about marketing and analytics. You’re eager to get the hands-on experience required to move up in your career, and looking to be part of a team where you can get a wide breadth of knowledge from senior leaders. Hard-work doesn’t scare you, and you consistently push your learning by reading blogs from industry leaders, whitepapers and asking questions. You understand that you won’t always know how to do something, but will commit to learning the process.
And lastly, you’re passionate about eCommerce, email marketing, conversion rate analysis, and paid media campaigns.
Who You Are:
- You’ve got some experience across all facets of traditional and digital marketing and understand acronyms like CAC, CTOR vs CTR, Deliverability, Bounce %, CVR%.
- You’ve worked in an ESP before, and eager to develop those skills
- You understand why it’s important to have CTAs above the fold, and understand the difference between a high and low converting email just by looking at them
- When you hear we had an open rate of 30%, you immediately wonder what the click and conversion rate was.
- You’re a hard worker, easy to communicate with and value constructive feedback
- You respond well under-pressure, and communicate when you’re not able to complete a task
- You’re eager to learn and develop your marketing skillset around all areas of the business
- You ask analytical questions that usually start with “What if we…”
- You’re a team player, you give credit where credit is due and happy to jump in and help anywhere in the organization.
- You thrive in ambiguous environments
- You’ve got a professional demeanor and will represent us well at brand meetings
- Work with all senior leaders across eCommerce, SEO, Email, Paid Ads and Social and PR to drive towards their OKRs
- Work with creative and eCommerce to conceptualize, segment and deploy email marketing initiatives across all of our properties.
- Work with our eCommerce manager to merchandise our properties and extract insights from Google Analytics
- Push marketing projects with our partners to completion with assistance from our Digital Project Assistant
- Collaborate on digital marketing editorial calendar and campaigns to drive sales and tell brand stories
- 2+ working years in a digital marketing team
- You possess an entrepreneurial mindset – self-starter, innovative thinking, excellent communication and above all else you’re accountable for results
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics
- Comfortable with Excel/Google Sheet skills
- Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics certified
- ESP experience - Drip experience a plus
- Interest in the Cannabis industry
Why we think you’ll like working with us:
- Competitive salaries, health/dental/vision benefits, and a generous vacation policy
- Collaborative team environment in the heart of Gastown – Vancouver’s coffee mecca.
- Flexible work-schedule and remote working ability
- Bond with your teammates at fun company events
- Be part of a collaborative, and driven team focused on pushing the boundaries of digital and product experience
- Work directly with a very talented senior leadership team who are committed to the development of your skills and career
We thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Namaste Technologies. Please note, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Namaste Technologies welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.