|Manager of Strategic Partnerships||
Sep 1, 2019🔗👁️ 101 101 Views
🏢 MJ Freeway 📍 Denver, CO
💰 Competitive 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Other 📛 No license required
About our company
We offer a cloud-based, seed-to-sale, cannabis compliance software for marijuana and hemp businesses including retail, delivery, wholesale, cultivation, and manufacturing. Our platform is currently being used throughout the United States and globally in 13 additional countries.
MJ Platform is the only generation 2 cannabis software built specifically to accurately track for cannabis cultivators, manufacturers and retailers. This is not ERP software retrofitted from another industry or a company’s beta attempt at cannabis software. This is the industry’s most popular software upgraded and enhanced with features and capabilities that far outstrip the competition.
Can you imagine a time when cannabis businesses used spa software, excel spreadsheets, and pen & paper to manage their businesses? We lived it early on. And we knew if this industry was going to fulfill its potential of providing safe access to cannabis, businesses needed sophisticated tech solutions. No cheap shortcuts. No retrofitting.
Since 2010, we’ve helped 2,000+ clients implement our software. MJ Platform was built based on their voices, growing needs, and evolving businesses.
The Manager of Strategic Partnerships role is responsible for identifying, developing, and expanding relationships with solutions providers to create business development opportunities and increase the value of MJ Freeway to the cannabis industry with complementary integration solutions.
The right candidate should have excellent communication skills and be a strong negotiator to maintain strong relationships with multiple channel partners simultaneously. He/she must be knowledgeable about the software product and be innovative in the quest to help partners understand how to effectively position the value.
- Engage new partnership inquiries and identify, recruit and onboard new partners to build business and qualify potential partnerships that will be mutually beneficial to both companies.
- Create and manage initiatives to establish and build the MJ Freeway partner network, market penetration, and drive revenue streams within partner networks.
- Negotiating agreements and growth plans with current and prospective partners.
- Working with the product team to qualify and implement Platform integration opportunities to increase value to the industry.
- Manage new and existing partner programs to increase front end sales opportunities and backend technical integration partnerships.
- Building a positive working relationship with partners to ensure open and effective communications and support.
- Educating partners on the product portfolio and services offered.
- Maintaining highly collaborative relationships with the All Sales functions including BDR’s and Customer Success teams, Product, and Marketing.
- Fostering strong relationships with the key players within the new/existing partner base.
Experience and Skills:
- 3 years of relevant experience in consulting and/or partner management
- Experience working with Salesforce is a plus
- Proven record of achieving growth of partner networks
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, startup, technical and complex environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Interest and experience in the cannabis culture and/or small businesses
- Strong passion for strategy and innovation
- BA/BS is preferred
- Salary for this role is competitive.
- 100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance,
- Generous vacation policy
- positive and passionate work environment where we live by three principles:
- Do the right thing
- Be part of the solution
- Show people that you care