Mar 25, 2019🔗👁️ 48 48 Views
🏢 Greenly 📍 Los Angeles, CA
💰 $50,000 - $65,000 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Other 📛 No license required
About our company
Greenly is an online cannabis delivery service, serving members in Southern California. We began with a simple mission: to be a trustworthy & reliable resource for accessing high quality cannabis products.
Greenly helps people get cannabis as quickly and easily as possible. We offer premium service and products, and we take great care to ensure that:
• Safety is our first priority.
• Our members’ privacy is always protected – transactions and deliveries are always confidential and discreet.
• Products are always lab tested for maximum safety and transparency.
• An eco-friendly approach used as often as possible.
• All suppliers follow all applicable regulatory measures.
• Our practices fully comply with all city and state cannabis regulations.
We are hiring a Manager to help grow the business. We are looking for a high quality person who will efficiently and effectively manage all aspects of the day-to-day operations, represent the organization well and is enthusiastic about building a career in the industry.
- Strong work ethic. Team members work hard and hold themselves and each other to high standards.
- Strong management abilities.
- Highly capable with technology. We are a MAC based operations business.
- Committed to continuous process improvement and finding ways to overcome obstacles
- Positive references from past employers
- Experience in the MMJ industry preferable
- General understanding of marketing principles in the MMJ industry is a plus
- College degree (or working towards it)
- Motivated, reliable, dependable and proactive
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be available to work a retail schedule. Includes some evening and weekend shifts.
- Previous retail experience is a plus.
- Embody the company values. Be a good role model and leader. Bring out the best in others around you
- Manage staff. Issue clear directives.
- Provide performance management feedback. Oversee scheduling.
- Manage purchasing. Be a product expert. Curate selection. Negotiate and coordinate promos.
- Ensure product listings are polished, accurate and meet SEO guidelines
- Improve systems. Troubleshoot problems. Identify, test and use a wide assortment of applications to optimize operations
- Complete inventory and cash reconciliation
- Manage quality and effectiveness of customer calls, emails, and online chat sessions. We take pride in our customer service.
- Identity opportunities to improve products, services, systems and processes. Document and ensure adherence to standard operating procedures in compliance with regulations
- Help open new locations.
- An infinite array of other tasks as assigned
- Great team united around a great mission. Want to join us?
To apply send resume and cover letter stating why this would be great fit for you.
-PTO: 2 Weeks/Year
-Free unlimited yoga classes. Studio of choice.
-Extremely generous discount on all products
-Reimbursement of Cannabis MMJ rec
-Professional development opportunities subsidized by 50% or more