|Loss Prevention/Greeter/Security Guard||
Aug 3, 2022🔗
👁️ 25 25 Views
🏢 Urbana 📍 San Francisco, CA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Dispensary 📛 No license required
About our company
Urbana is San Francisco's leading cannabis dispensary offering online ordering with cannabis dispensary pickup or cannabis delivery. Urbana offers only the finest selection of cannabis flowers, vapes, edibles and CBD oils, healing tinctures, rubs and gummies. Order online today!
Loss Prevention Security team members that have worked at clubs, restaurants, hotels, grocery stores or special events are a perfect match for our busy stores and are encouraged to apply. This role requires you to stand for the entire shift in outdoor San Francisco weather conditions and welcome each guest to our stores
- Remain in compliance with all city, state and federal regulations.
- Create and sustain a climate of industry-leading safety and facility integrity.
- Welcome each guest at retail stores with a positive and friendly demeanor
- Provide excellent customer service to each retail store guest
- Greet passersby on the street and inform them of our store hours, promos and specials
- Complete all assigned duties, ensuring that all procedures are carried out to departmental standards, including all associated opening and closing duties as needed.
- Utilize opening and closing checklists.
- Develop a strong understanding of security and retail operations.
- Ensure that retail stores are prepared to prevent, defend and/or respond to any criminal activity, system failure or medical emergency
- Follow all security procedures, including but not limited to:
- Monitor and ensure safety of the retail and lounge spaces, ensure safety of staff, vendors, and customers, check IDs, ensure asset protection, answer all questions accurately, maintain security of the store throughout service
- De-escalate situations and alert the MOD to address the situation together.
- Call 911 as necessary.
- Refrain from using force except to push away a suspect from harming them physically.
- Patrol the block, pick up trash, and circulate through the lounge.
- Observe and report all breaches of security to management immediately.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all cannabis selections and products available in the store.
- Monitor retail floor and lounge to ensure optimum customer service and perform loss prevention
- Arrive on time and take scheduled breaks for each shift.
- Participate in continuing education.
- Monitor customer activities for conditions that require immediate management response for safety. Communicate and respond to any situation with the guidance of management.
- Must 21 years of age or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid California Guard Card
- Remain in uniform, well-groomed, polished and professional at all times.
- You are always required to wear your identification badge
- We offer flexible schedules and one of the best compensation packages in the fast-growing cannabis industry.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Health, dental and vision insurance with a choice of carriers and 80% employer contribution for full-time employees
- Life insurance paid for by employer
- Paid vacation for full-time employees
- Employee discounts
- Product Education
- Commuter Benefits
- Group social activities
- Recruiting and employment services for Urbana are provided by Good Living Services, Inc., an equal opportunity employer that conducts a routine background check on all applicants after making a conditional offer of employment. Employer-sponsored health benefits are offered to full-time employees that have met the waiting period requirements of each applicable insurance carrier. We proudly support the San Francisco Equity Program. If you meet the criteria as an equity applicant at http://www.officeofcannabis.sfgov.org, please inform us in your cover letter for priority processing.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Urbana is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.