|Laboratory Intake Specialist||
Jul 6, 2019🔗👁️ 18 18 Views
🏢 Iron Laboratories 📍 Walled Lake, MI
💰 Commission-based earnings 🗓️ Contractor 🏷️ Testing 📛 No license required
About our company
Comprehensive Laboratory Testing of Medical & Recreational Cannabis Products
Our mission is to provide knowledge for the benefit of patients, caregivers, and producers. As the Nations premier medicinal and recreational testing facility, we combine ongoing research with years of expertise to bring you accurate, consistent and reliable information. As the needs of our community evolve, we are here to meet and exceed your expectations, and will be here as a constant, dependable resource.
This is a COMMISSIONS-BASED, PART-TIME/FULL-TIME independent contractor position at an accredited cannabis testing laboratory. Intake specialists drive to customer sites and work directly with clients to collect samples throughout the state of Michigan for compliant and R&D testing. Intake specialists are expected to follow proper chain of custody and bring samples back to the laboratory.
- Completed associates or bachelors degree (science-related field preferred)
- Located within reasonable proximity to lab in order to come in for an interview within 1 - 2 weeks
Within reasonable proximity to lab in order to come in for interview within the week
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Generate new sales by acquiring new clientele as well as servicing lab clients (as needed)
- You MUST BE a highly motivated and organized individual looking to secure sales and grow with our company
- Use of personal vehicle to pick samples throughout to state of Michigan and follow proper chain of custody back to the laboratory for testing
- Ability to document intake process and strict adherence to SOPs
- Establish chain of custody of products sampled between the customer and the laboratory, and ensure the sampling takes place using appropriate methods, and clean tools.
- Determine client sampling needs, create a sampling plan, and schedule sample collection.
- Develop positive customer relationships and collect payments from customers.
- Utilize social media and other platforms to obtain new clientele.
- Cold calling and securing sales from business accounts.
- Capable of seeking out and participating in statewide networking events.
- Report to management with daily call reports & weekly work plans.
- Track and report new clients acquired monthly to management.
- Resolve customer complaints by documenting and investigating problems; developing solutions; making recommendations to management.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Respect client confidentiality.
- Make decisions on the condition of the product and advise the client if their product is ready to be sampled.
- Collect payment from clients.
- Accredited laboratory environment requires strict adherence to safety and quality assurance protocols.
- 3 years outside sales experience a plus.
- Industry connections are a plus.
Qualifications and Skills
- Valid Driver’s License, proof of insurance, and clean driving record required.
- Ability to pass background check.
- Ability to explain regulatory information in detailed and clear manner.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently without any supervision and make sound judgments.
- Display the ability to communicate with others effectively, listen closely and convey points clearly.
- Demonstrate the ability to use standard office equipment such as telephones, computers, copiers, and others.
- Show proficiency with computer programs such as Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Ability to use laboratory equipment, applications and software (training provided)
- Communicate with other team members constructively.
TRAINING: All needed training for this position will be provided. This position requires a large amount of dedication and attentiveness for individuals new to the position. After your state mandated training is complete and your initial demonstration of capability is filed with the state, you will be able to conduct samplings on your own.
Interviews for this position are currently being conducted, so please reply immediatelywith your resume if interested.
Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
Driver's License (Required)