Jun 13, 2019🔗👁️ 37 37 Views
🏢 Mayfower Medicinals Inc. 📍 Holliston, MA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Processing 📛 No license required
About our company
Mayflower Medicinals, Inc. (Mayflower) is part of a larger, well-capitalized network of companies brought together to support best-in-class licensed cannabis cultivators, processors and dispensaries throughout the United States. We are a patient first focused organization providing top quality medical cannabis in a compassionate, warm environment. We aim to be an employer of choice and as such offer a robust compensation package including competitive salary, full medical benefits, bonus potential tied to production and performance among other perks.
Mayflower Medicinals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mayflower Medicinals complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Mayflower Medicinals expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Management reserves the right to assign other job duties as necessary. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We maintain a drug-free workplace.
The Lab Technician reporting directly to the Extraction Manager, is responsible for executing and maintaining all daily operations of the Extraction Department to achieve iAnthuscompany initiatives. Additionally, the Lab Technician maintains the policies and procedures of iAnthusand ensures compliance with all state and local laws and regulations.
- Closed loop hydrocarbon extraction
- Create distilled, high purity concentrate for use in MIPs and vaporizer cartridges as well as other products created from extracted cannabis.
- Execute the preparation and production of extracted products
- Execute proper labeling and storage of extracted products
- Monitor, clean and maintain all extraction equipment and operate all equipment safely in its intended manner.
- Preparation of all materials for extraction including decarboxylation, and calibration and audit of all technical equipment before use
- Complete all orders for extracted products in an efficient and timely manner, meeting all necessary deadlines
- Coordinate equipment maintenance, purchases, and repairs with the Extraction Manager as needed
- Ensure compliance at all times with all sanitation regulations and safety standards in the production of all extracted products produced by iAnthusas set in iAnthus’ Policy and Procedure Manuals
- Perform duties as needed outlined in the daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning schedules
- Review Communication Binder for current information and updates at the start of every shift
- Execute and enforce compliance of all local and state regulations.
- Follow weekly schedules to ensure there is proper coverage based on the business needs
- Uphold all iAnthuspolicies and procedures.
Training & Development
- Consistent development of Extraction processing skills.
- Development on proper Extraction processing.
- Participating in quarterly department meetings.
- Owning personal training and development regarding current on product knowledge and policies and procedures and seeking out answers as needed from the Extraction Manger
- Providing documentation and feedback to the Extraction Manager for the completion of team annual performance evaluations self-evaluations.
- Following flawlessly all iAnthusTime and Attendance Policies
Ensuring that all concentrates are of the highest quality in taste and ingredients.
Producing sufficient product to support RMDs and patient home delivery.
Controlling & Preventing Loss
Proficient in product protection.
Maintain current and up to date knowledge of security procedures and protocols as applicable to position and facility.
Assisting in the execution of monthly product and supply inventory audits as needed
Maintain current and up to date knowledge Loss Prevention (LP) procedures
- Must be 21 years old.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Closed loop hydrocarbon extraction experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills.
- Being able to work with a team
- Having organizational skills.
- Having decision making skills.
- Being analytical.
- Being detail oriented.
- Being proactive.
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
- Ability to work a minimum of 8 hours a day and rotating shifts;
- Flexible schedule availability including nights, weekends and holidays;
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 pounds;
- Ability to sit, squat, bend, and kneel repetitively throughout a work day;
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time;
- Ability to use a ladder (up to 12 ft. extension) and general hardware tools needed for common repairs;
- Ability and willingness to work in the following conditions:
- General office environment;
- Extended computer usage;
- Extended phone usage including teleconferences, and
- Work environments that include exposure to, but not limited to, fumes, dust, odors, heights, indoor AC, no AC, motion, and noise.