Apr 23, 2019🔗👁️ 6 6 Views
🏢 The Farmacy SB 📍 Santa Barbara, CA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Compliance 📛 No license required
About our company
The Farmacy SB is Santa Barbara’s premiere cannabis dispensary, slated for grand opening in June 2019. We are a dynamic, supportive, local company that values integrity, transparency and a genuine desire to help others. We offer a competitive salary, benefits (medical, dental, vision), PTO, ongoing education and opportunities for bonuses and advancement.
We are looking for a highly competent and experienced Inventory Manager to monitor, record and report on the storefront’s inventory. This position will work closely with the Purchasing Manager and play a pivotal role in compliance and the success of the business as a whole. Applicants should be professional, reliable, extremely well-organized and possess meticulous attention to detail.
The Inventory Manager will be responsible for all facets of inventory management in a highly regulated environment.
- Adhering to and optimizing inventory counts and control procedures
- Strict adherence to all regulations and guidelines set by Federal/State/Local Governments and related agencies such as the Bureau of Cannabis Control.
- Responsible for obtaining and maintaining test results and the necessary paperwork for all SKUs, distributors, and producers.
- Responsible for facilitating the legal disposal of cannabis waste through third party.
- Working with the Purchasing Manager to efficiently and accurately replenish stock as needed, budgeting, expenditures, variances, etc.
- Recording and processing daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Perform other duties as assigned
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Must be 21+ years old
- Excellent record-keeping abilities are a must
- Must be a self-starter with minimal supervision, able to work independently and in a team environment
- Computer Skills: Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel/ Word/ Outlook
- Attention to Detail, Thoroughness and Organization
- Data Entry Skills
- Able to adapt to changes as needed
- Willingness to work weekends
MENTAL/ PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to exert up to 50 pounds occasionally in order to lift and move product
- Ability to balance, reach grasp while climbing on a step stool and/ or ladder
- Ability to crouch, grasp and lift product above shoulders in order to lift product from the floor properly
- Ability to be on feet while performing job responsibilities
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2-years’ experience with inventory planning and management in a retail environment.
- Inventory experience in the cannabis space is desirable, but not necessary
- A strong understanding of inventory management software and reporting is essential.
- Experience working with government entities and guidelines set by Federal/State/Local Governments and related agencies is desirable.
- Must be a highly motivated individual who enjoys working closely with others in a dynamic and newly emerging market.
- B.A. required, business degree preferred, but experience is paramount
Every other week