Sep 1, 2021🔗
👁️ 102 102 Views
🏢 Buddy Boy Brands 📍 Denver, CO
💰 $16.50 - $18 an hour 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Dispensary 📛 MED Badge
About our company
With seven locations across Denver, Commerce City, Englewood, Wheat Ridge, Dupont, Arvada, Littleton, and Broomfield, CO, Buddy Boy is always a convenient stop. We welcome you to visit, browse, and shop in any of our Denver metro dispensaries. Step inside our modern, secure, and comfortable facilities and let us set your mind at ease.
Buddy Boy Brands is hiring members for our Inventory Lead position, who will provide daily retail inventory management and carry out various inventory, reporting, sales, customer service, and administrative tasks. This is a position that is promoted from within the Buddy Boy Brands organization, however; special consideration may be given to exceptional candidates. An Inventory Lead will report directly to the retail Management Team and is a critical role that supports both the retail Management and Sales Teams through dedicated inventory management, while upholding the integrity and values of the company, and setting the standard for compliance, service, and care.
An Inventory Lead must ensure that daily inventory management procedures are performed as required while promoting a company image of excellence through a strong work ethic, leadership by example, and the consistent delivery of impeccable team support and customer service. Typical daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the store's inventory, including displays and samples, while following Buddy Boy Brands policies and procedures regarding inventory management.
- Communicating with the Store Management team and other administrative personnel regarding product inventory, supply inventory, and apparel/accessory inventory needs.
- Completing periodic inventory audits independently and in conjunction with the store management and administrative inventory teams.
- Managing product waste with the Store Management Team and administrative inventory team in accordance with Buddy Boy Brands policies, procedures, and compliance standards.
- Maintaining cleanliness, sanitization, and organizational standards set forth by the company for product storage areas and equipment.
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of cannabis strains and products carried in the store as well as products available in the Colorado cannabis industry and cannabis industry product trends knowledge.
- Maintaining product inventory levels in accordance with Buddy Boy Brands company policies and Colorado State laws and regulations.
- Maintaining complete and compliant manifest and invoice binders.
- Maintaining a positive and productive work environment.
- Fielding phone calls from product vendors and consumers regarding products carried in store, product availability, product pricing, and current deals and promotions.
- Assisting with sales floor coverage when needed or requested.
- Communicating with Training and Development Manager regarding scheduling vendor trainings for retail teams.
- Assisting the store management team or Sales leads with daily staff shift breaks and lunch schedules.
- General customer service, cleaning, and organizational duties as assigned or requested.
- Management reserves the right to assign other job duties as necessary. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Must possess a valid occupational Key badge from the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division and Colorado State Driver's License or Identification Card.
- Must pass any and all required background checks.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates Degree preferred.
- Minimum six months' cannabis retail experience within Buddy Boy Brands' Sales Associate position required; combination of one to three years of prior cannabis retail and inventory experience and customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to resolve problems effectively and within company policies, procedures, and compliance standards.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to deliver strong sales and customer service results.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong math and cash handling skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of cannabis industry laws, rules, and regulations.
- Knowledge of and experience with industry specific operating systems such as METRC, Flowhub preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel and Word, and electronic file management systems, such as SharePoint and Microsoft File Explorer preferred.
PHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Open Availability for scheduled shifts; including days, nights, holidays, weekends, and rotating shifts. Shift scheduling is subject to change with the retail location's needs.
- Ability to sit, squat, bend, and kneel repetitively throughout the work day
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability and willingness to work in the following conditions:
- Possible exposure to potential allergens, dust, odors, uncomfortable temperature conditions;
- High-traffic environment resulting in loud noises, frequent motion and vibrations;
- General office and retail environments; and
- Extended computer usage.
Buddy Boy Brands is looking for dependable, energetic, honest, and professional candidates to join our team. Buddy Boy Brands offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees that includes:
- 100% company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Disability Insurance, basic employee only medical insurance;
- Full-time employees are eligible to select short-term disability, dental, vision and Flexible Spending Account options.
- Competitive structure for Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, and tipping and/or bonus structure;
- Retail employees receive a 20% discount in the store, subject to restrictions;
- Access to extremely discounted vendor and Company samples;
- Opportunities to participate in community engagement and charitable events;
- Opportunities for ongoing employee training and education; and
- Opportunities for accelerated career advancement.