Jul 12, 2019🔗👁️ 134 134 Views
🏢 Terra Tech Corp 📍 Oakland, CA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Dispensary 📛 No license required
About our company
Terra Tech Corp is a vertically integrated cannabis-focused agriculture company.
The Inventory Clerk contributes to the success of the company by assisting the Dispensary Manager and Assistant Store Manager(s) in ensuring that inventory is properly managed, stocked and cared for.
- Demonstrates a high level of detail and accuracy in all inventory-related tasks.
- Product receiving - In charge of receiving and reviewing product upon receipt and effectively communicating with vendors for any discrepancies.
- Inspects all incoming products to include mold and disease, test result verification and product weight accuracy.
- Responsible for handling bulk MJ weighing, packaging, and labeling; as well as division into weight-specific units. Conducts data entry within MJFreeway POS system.
- Responsible for creating pre-rolls from bulk product.
- Ensures accuracy in labeling and all product information.
- Anticipates Budbar needs a and stocks inventory accordingly.
- Creates product displays and organizes inventory as needed.
- Completes product destruction tasks for all product waste, display units, contaminated product, and product deemed unfit for sale or consumption.
- Adjustments-Strain Creation-Label printing- Sanitation- Cleaning all utensils, bins, scales, surfaces, Inventory Room and Humidor.
- Acts with integrity and honesty while activity promoting the culture and the values of the company.
- Demonstrates the ability to anticipate customer and store needs by assessing the store and customers for signals.
- Maintains a professional demeanor during periods of high volume or stressful situations while setting a positive example for the shift team.
- Ability to monitor changes in team or store morale and/or performance while maintaining effective communication with the managers.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in the cannabis industry is preferred.
- Education/credentials from institutions such as Oaksterdam are preferred.
- Dispensary state license (Nevada only); preferred
- Online training/certification through the Nevada Dispensary Association (Nevada only); preferred
- Must possess proficient English skills, both written and verbal.
- Must possess effective oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel in a professional and effective manner.
- Ability to create and compose written materials with proper English grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to communicate clearly with employees, management, and team members.
- Ability to convey information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a multi-cultural business environment.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must be a self-starter with a strong sense of self-development.
- Must possess strong conflict management skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the retail cannabis environment.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations related to cannabis operations.
- Must be familiar with weight conversions and conversion and destruction protocols.
- Must be well versed with product inspection and product receiving protocols.
- Must be well versed with packaging and labeling protocols.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and time management skills.
- Demonstrated approachability and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated reliability, dependability and flexibility in work habits.
- Possess a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Possess ability to accurately operate point of sale system.
- Proficient knowledge of general office procedures and office machines.
- Ability to research and understand regulations for cannabis retail markets.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, exhibiting a high level of integrity and trustworthiness.
- Ability to work independently and contribute effectively as part of a team.
Physical Demands: The physical demands listed below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
- Ability to frequently bend and/or twist at waist/knees/neck to and from seated position while working at workstation.
- Ability to frequently use standard office equipment such as but not limited to computers, telephones, copiers, and scanners.
- Ability to frequently communicate with others.
- Ability to maintain long periods of mental alertness and attention to detail while setting priorities, meeting critical deadlines, and following up on assignments.
- Ability to constantly perform sedentary work, spending extended periods of time at desk or workstation.
- Ability to excessively stand and/or walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to seldom climb stairs at some locations.
- Ability to seldom push and/or pull up to forty (40) pounds.
- Ability to seldom lift or carry up to forty (40) pounds.
- Ability to keyboard for extended periods of time.
- Ability to function in an environment with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to deliver quality results under high pressure deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to demonstrate normal manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination; maintain corrected hearing and vision to normal range.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
Primarily a heavy trafficked retail setting in a cannabis dispensary with moderate noise levels and direct exposure to cannabis products and may deal with irate customers on a regular basis.
The Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Awesome company culture!
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
- Employer paid Accident & Critical Illness insurance
- Employer paid Short-Term & Long-Term Disability insurance
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO); ability to donate/share/cash-out PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Company parties and events
- Talented, fun, and high integrity group of coworkers!