May 9, 2022🔗
👁️ 30 30 Views
🏢 Conception Nurseries 📍 Roseville, CA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Human Resources 📛 No license required
About our company
OVER 1 MILLION TISSUE CULTURE CLONES SOLD TO LICENSED CULTIVATORS IN CALIFORNIA AND OREGON
The HR Generalist will assist in running the daily functions of the Human Resources (HR) department in the areas of employee relations, recruiting, on-boarding, benefits, and payroll.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Serve as the point of contact for employee inquiries
- Administer bi-weekly payroll
- Recruit, interview, and facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies including market labor analysis required for openings
- Manage new hire onboarding process including coordinating employment offers, pre-employment screenings, new hire paperwork and related employment verification documents
- Maintains and ensures accurate and compliant data input into HRIS.
- Benefit administration including implementation, open enrollment, qualifying events and COBRA
- Ensures that all Leave of Absences are completed and provided on a timely basis in accordance with Federal and State requirements
- Manage off-boarding process including conducting exit interviews and preparation of final paperwork
- Compiles measurable data relevant to turnover and attrition.
- Conducts employee interviews and assists with employee investigations
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately
- Act as a resource for compliance and policy questions
- Assist in developing and executing personnel procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business operations
- Participate in development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole, and to improve the employee experience
- Work collaboratively with various departments to achieve strategic goals
- Special Projects as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years experience as an HR Generalist
- Recruiter experience preferred
- Ability to maintain a strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits and other employee and business issues
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Experience with HRIS and ATS platforms
- Proficiency in Google Workplace
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have proficient knowledge of Google Workplace and Microsoft Office
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
SHRM certification a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is frequently required to walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand.