|Home Delivery Driver||
Apr 18, 2019🔗👁️ 10 10 Views
🏢 Vireo Health 📍 Elmhurst, NY
💰 $16 an hour 🗓️ Part-time 🏷️ Delivery Services 📛 No license required
About our company
Vireo Health is a physician-founded, patient-focused company dedicated to providing best-in-class cannabis-based products and unrivaled care. We integrate best-in-class medical, scientific, and engineering practices into the cannabis industry. We are committed to creating safe, all-natural cannabis-based products and a compassionate patient experience. Pending the successful completion of five pending acquisitions, the Company will operate in 11 states — Minnesota, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Ohio, Rhode Island, Arizona, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Mexico and Puerto Rico.
Want to join one of the fastest growing industries in the United States?
Looking to make a real difference in lives of hundreds of New York patients?
Join Vireo’s rapidly expanding team today and help us launch our new medical marijuana home delivery service. This new service was designed by a team of security experts, pharmacists and physicians to provide patients with a safe, secure and convenient way to purchase medical marijuana products. Learn more here - http://vireohealthny.com/delivery/.
Would you describe yourself as someone that is …
- Patient Focused : You truly enjoy helping people and enjoy that face-to-face interaction.
- Passionate about Quality : You have high standards and it shows in your work day-to-day.
- Quick: You like to be part of the project, prioritize and manage your responsibilities to keep the day moving along.
- A Team Player : You enjoy working in team environments – more minds are better than 1!
- Flexible: You don’t mind a challenge every once in a while and you can be an effective problem-solver.
- Tech Savvy : You have to use a smartphone, use apps and can even scan a bar code or two.
Here are a few other things to know:
The Medical Marijuana Delivery Personnel position is responsible for distribution of medical cannabis products to patients in a safe and secure manner.
- Deliver products to patient homes
- Follow route and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle
- Verify identity of medical marijuana patient
- Collect payment
- Maintain contact with delivery dispatcher
- Comply with company policy and New York State regulations
- Availability : Must be able to work at least three 12-hour days each week.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must have a valid New York State Driver’s License with a clean driving record (abstract). Will need to provide copy of current MVR / driving abstract from DMV.
- Must pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen.
- Must successfully complete online defensive driving course prior to start date.
- Must be fluent in English with the ability to read and understand printed regulations, written orders and instructions.
- Must be able to maintain poise and self-control under stress.
- Must be physically and mentally fit.
- Must be able to delivery medicine to multiple locations and stand or walk for part of the day.
- Comfortable communicating directly with our patients both verbally and in writing.
- Tech-Savvy: basic computer skills (including knowledge of Microsoft Office) and iPhone functionality and applications.
- Delivery Driver or Courier experience background is not required but is a plus.
- Law enforcement background is not required but is a plus.
Vireo is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.