|Head of Growth||
May 18, 2019🔗👁️ 25 25 Views
🏢 PAX Labs 📍 San Francisco, CA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Marketing 📛 No license required
About our company
PAX Labs is an award-winning consumer technology brand with a mission to establish cannabis as a force for good. Our products set a high bar for quality and, together with the PAX App, offer unique features such as safety locking, adjustable temperature and draw control. As millions of consumers try cannabis for the first time or return to it after a long hiatus, PAX believes that quality, transparency and predictability are the keys to safe, responsible use by adults.
Headquartered in San Francisco, PAX is backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global and Tao Invest (Pritzker family fund). We are an exceptional team with hardware and software backgrounds in consumer technology, healthcare, and biotech, and are growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Our internal culture values diversity, integrity, having an impact, and passion for the larger movement that PAX is a part of.
Check us out: LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/pax-labs ) | The Muse ( https://www.themuse.com/profiles/paxlabs ) | Key Values ( https://www.keyvalues.com/pax-labs )
You are obsessed with data and believe the stories it can tell unlock the answers to the universe. You've got deep experience in eCommerce B2C user acquisition and growth. You love building excel models and running a regression analysis. Discovering new cohorts makes you giddy. You sometimes feel a bit nerdy and have been known to run data projects for fun on a Friday night. You've got a growth mindset and are continually trying to learn.
As the PAX Head of Growth, you will:
- Drive strategy, budget, and execution of new customer acquisition for PAX through all forms of digital media (and eventually offline media) with a core focus on SEO
- Understand regulatory constraints and come up with creative ideas and workarounds for acquisition
- Have a deep understanding of frameworks for building demand modeling, multi-touch attribution, and analytics
- Love data. Focus intensely on quantitative analysis and analytics: Dashboards, Reporting, Insights
- Always Be Testing. You love and have broad experience with A/B testing, experimentation, and iteration to design, analyze and interpret marketing results
- Build and lead a growth marketing team: recruitment, management, org structure and more
- Partner with Analytics and Retention Marketing teams to forecast business growth, and set a strategic approach for driving highest LTV marketing investments
- Manage budget to support P&L goals, partnering with Finance.
- Data, Data, Data. Did we mention we're obsessed with data-driven marketing?
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN YOU
- 5-10 years of leadership experience in acquisition marketing
- Deep customer acquisition experience in an e-commerce / digital brand in a fast growth environment and at scale.
- You have a highly analytical orientation, with experience in rigorous performance data environment and desire to test and learn; high A/B testing environment
- Proven ability to translate analytic data into strategic insights that drive successful marketing programs
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills required (a pivot table MASTER)
- Significant experience with SQL and large datasets; in-depth understanding of statistical analysis, common quant techniques like regression, etc., experiment design
- You possess a strong understanding of consumer mindset, consumer empathy and dedication to great consumer experiences
- You are both right brained and left brained, can think big picture and have the ability to execute
- Building and deliver growth forecasts, partnering with Product Leads and Finance team to refine scenarios based on company revenue & CAC projections
THE SKILLS THAT MATTER MOST
- Making Growth Actionable. You know how to analyze data and translate insights into actionable strategies and outcomes.
- Deep expertise in performance marketing. Keen understanding of how to build strategy, quantify, and leverage channels both online and offline.
- Leadership Matters. You know you can't build a growth machine on your own and can surround yourself with a team of hyper-growth superstars.
PAX LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation, equity & bi-annual performance reviews
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Generous PTO policy including 9 paid holidays
- Parental Leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Employee Purchase Program for discounted PAX devices
- Weekly catered lunch, endless snacks and beverages
- Dog Friendly HQ in the Mission District of San Francisco
Don't let the confidence gap ( https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/05/the-confidence-gap/359815/ ) get in the way of applying! We'd love to hear from you.