|Head of eCommerce||
Jul 3, 2019🔗👁️ 21 21 Views
🏢 PAX Labs 📍 San Francisco, CA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Other 📛 No license required
About our company
PAX Labs is an award-winning consumer technology brand with a mission to establish cannabis as a force for good. Our products set a high bar for quality and, together with the PAX App, offer unique features such as safety locking, adjustable temperature and draw control. As millions of consumers try cannabis for the first time or return to it after a long hiatus, PAX believes that quality, transparency and predictability are the keys to safe, responsible use by adults.
Headquartered in San Francisco, PAX is backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global and Tao Invest (Pritzker family fund). We are an exceptional team with hardware and software backgrounds in consumer technology, healthcare, and biotech, and are growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Our internal culture values diversity, integrity, having an impact, and passion for the larger movement that PAX is a part of.
The PAX.com eCommerce experience presents an incredible opportunity for a savvy, strategic, analytical, and creative eCommerce leader. With a regulatory landscape that evolves daily, both domestically and internationally, pax.com eCommerce is positioned for explosive growth. As a leader of pax.com you will bring critical and creative thinking to build and execute against this rapidly evolving environment. The right leader will have deep technical and successful eCommerce leadership experience, and well as be able to think fluidly, and rapidly, as PAX launches new products, categories and markets.
Our mission is to drive a direct relationship between PAX and its customers through pax.com and other CRM touch points, with a focus on owning/growing the eCommerce P&L.
As the PAX Head of eCommerce, you will:
- Develop a coherent, scalable, and evolving strategy for a high-scale, highly efficient eCommerce operation in a changing regulatory environment domestically and internationally
- Build a distinctive, educational, and authentic experience for consumers at pax.com
- Oversee and grow the eCommerce and subscription P&L
- Optimize the site to remove unnecessary friction from the user experience through rigorous and analytical testing practices
- Partner with growth team to drive an aggressive demand generation plan that delivers against strategic growth objectives with a keen eye towards efficiency and scale
- Direct, lead, inspire and mentor the direct e-commerce team as well as cross-functional partners in technology, marketing, and product to drive innovation and growth
- Attract, retain, and grow this team
- Be the internal and external voice for PAX's direct to consumer business
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN YOU
- 8+ years of leadership experience in consumer eCommerce, with a scaled business of $100M+
- 5+ years as a 'people leader'
- Passionate about PAX mission
- Strong understanding of consumer mindset, consumer empathy and dedication to great consumer experiences.
- Deep knowledge of eComm best practices and technical product requirements
- Highly analytical orientation, with experience in rigorous performance data environment and desire to test and learn
- Demonstrated experience in integrating disparate sources of information into a coherent "story" that answers specific business hypotheses.
- Strong presentation skills for various audiences/levels
- Global perspective and understanding, thinking across borders and cultures. Have built and managed international domains.
- Proven business acumen and demonstrated ability to conduct, manage and synthesize consumer, retail, market, and product data and deliver strategic insights supporting overarching corporate strategies
- Ability to influence across the organization at multiple levels and build collaborative, productive relationships with internal business partners and external vendors
- An agile mindset to continually improve and stay ahead of the industry and cultural trends.
Bachelor's Degree a must; concentration in math, stats, or econ is ideal; MBA is a Plus
PAX LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation, equity & bi-annual performance reviews
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Employee Purchase Program for discounted PAX devices
- Weekly catered lunch, endless snacks and beverages
- Dog Friendly HQ in the Mission District of San Francisco
- Employee Assistance Program including access to online legal support
Don't let the confidence gap ( https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/05/the-confidence-gap/359815/ ) get in the way of applying! We'd love to hear from you.