Jun 12, 2019🔗👁️ 41 41 Views
🏢 Groundworks Industries (Electric Lettuce) 📍 Portland, OR
💰 DOE 🗓️ Part-time 🏷️ Dispensary 📛 OLCC Workers Permit
About our company
Powered by obsessive learning and knowledge about the plant, chemistry, conditions, people, and planet behind cannabis cultivation and exploration.
From growing cannabis, to extracting oil, to now producing the product line, creating high-end cannabis goods for both novice and seasoned users.
Working alongside retailers to ensure a smooth distribution process, moving branded goods directly from source to retail.
Supporting cannabis companies with compliance, accounting, branding, marketing and human resources shaping a portfolio of world-leading brands.
Providing the best quality and most knowledgeable, artful experiences that break stereotypes and set new standards for the purchase and experience of cannabis.
The Sales Associate ("Grass Guide") will educate customers regarding the store's offerings, remain knowledgeable about current store and industry offerings, and guide customers through the purchasing process. The Sales Associate is the key point of contact for customer interactions at the dispensary and must provide a positive and distinctive experience.
- Educates customers on store offerings and new product
- Provides friendly, efficient, and personal service to each customer
- Accurately processes transactions
- Effectively communicates with team members and Store Manager to solve problems and improve service
- Supports a positive work environment
- Keeps store clean and organized at all times
- Adheres to company protocols for cash control, inventory management, and procedures
Knowledge & Skills
- At least 3 years' experience in retail, service, or hospitality.
- Applicants must be and remain, compliant with any and all legal or company regulations required for working in this industry.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly demeanor, engaging manner, and strong work ethic.
- Enthusiastic interest and/or knowledge of cannabis industry.
- Willingness to stay abreast of new products and developments in the industry.
- Must be professional and positive, with a solution oriented outlook.
- Must have excellent attendance and be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
Licenses and other Requirements:
- Marijuana Handler Permit Required
- Ability to work weekends and any extra hours as needed
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations required for working in this industry
- Over 21 years of age
- Reliable transportation a must