|Front-end Developer (React,Angular,Vue)||
May 10, 2019🔗👁️ 12 12 Views
🏢 Cannveya 📍 Rutherford, NJ✨Remote OK
💰 DOE 🗓️ Contractor 🏷️ Information Technology 📛 No license required
About our company
Customized Delivery Software For Every Regulatory Environment
From the dispensary to your door, Cannveya's logistics software enforces compliance.
We create an efficient, state-specific delivery workflow for cannabis operations.
Automated, optimized routing makes sure you are on time every time.
Comprehensive reporting ensures your business is fully compliant and ready to prove it.
Seeking an experienced, passionate, and motivated full stack web developer who can jump in and take ownership of our NodeJS, VueJS, React and Angular projects. Our web products interact deeply with RESTful API backends, so knowledge of web application architectures and technologies is a plus.
Must have significant experience with the aforementioned technologies and have experience developing complex UI's for web applications. Examples of past work should be provided.
- Drive the engineering and development of our web projects
- Ownership in developing and improving all aspects of our stack (development, testing, CI, automation, and architecture)
- Deliver high quality, well-architected features and applications
- Writing functional, well-tested code
- Layout and user interface related development
- Designing and engineering features that deliver value to the people who use them. This means collaborating closely with the entire team (designers, product managers, etc.)
- Refactoring, paying down technical debt, etc
Let’s Have A Chat If You…
- Have developed libraries or applications and want to show them to us (you have code on GitHub, Bitbucket, etc. and have something live)
- Database skills – You understand the use cases for relational and non-relational data, you’ve implemented code against several different database platforms.
- Have expertise working on at least one large application
- Strive to automate everything you do - from sending out builds to running tests
- Are equally comfortable working with HTTP-based web services, and have a working knowledge of web application and API architectures
- Have experience making decisions regarding application architecture
- Strong communication skills. You can validate and communicate your decisions clearly
- Are self-directed and able to manage your time effectively
- Effective project management skills
Bonus points for…
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science, a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Development skills with popular web based languages
- Previous history of working with a remote, distributed team
Other information about this position
- We are looking for people located within one of the U.S time zones
- We are a small, remote team that works in US time zones and communicates with a variety of tools throughout the day. This position requires work full-time during US workday hours.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- This is a full-time contract position
Remote/Work from home