|Field Sales Specialist||
Aug 26, 2021🔗
👁️ 26 26 Views
🏢 Canndescent 📍 San Diego, California
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Sales 📛 No license required
About our company
At Canndescent, we celebrate The Art of Flower By marrying the mastery of cannabis cultivation and your individual needs, we help you curate a truly personal, luxury experience.
- Responsible for increasing sales velocity through the register by building brand equity and trial with consumers.
- Execute and accomplish sales objectives for each account and for each sales call that are consistent with customer needs and company values resulting in revenue growth & increased market share.
- Responsible for building positive, credible, relationships with your accounts including, but not limited to, Budtenders and General Managers.
- Discover and identify customer business growth needs through consistent consultation.
- Responsible for managing a territory of approximately 25 accounts.
- Develop positive customer relations by calling all assigned accounts on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Regularly and consistently pre-plan account visits with an agenda, service purpose, and selling opportunities documented in CRM (Proof).
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Maintains detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship issues.
- Provides periodic territory sales forecasts.
- Prepare professional sales training and educations for each account tailored to the needs of the customer.
- Recommend price promotions where necessary to increase sales velocity.
- Maintain up-to-date, accurate account records and well-organized inventories of information and supplies needed to support sales activities with all assigned customers.
- Conduct samplings for dispensary staff and patients to familiarize them with our products.
- Engage in other sales-related and educational activities as directed.
- Have extensive industry, product, and competitor knowledge to understand and communicate the features and benefits of products and programs to customers
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business, or related field OR
- At least three to five years of related experience required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must have visual acuity to read, write and use a laptop and monitors.
- Must be able to use a computer keyboard and prolonged use of hands, fingers, and wrists.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds as necessary to provide product samples to customers.
- Must be able to regularly travel to customer locations.