Apr 16, 2019🔗👁️ 16 16 Views
🏢 Canary Rx Inc 📍 Simcoe, ON
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Processing 📛 No license required
About our company
CRAFT CANNABIS, ORGANICALLY GROWN.
Premium, small batch, organic cannabis grown by people, not robots. Hand reared and cured by a talented team of master growers with a passion for producing the highest quality cannabis.
Canary Rx Inc. is currently looking for an Extraction Specialist.
The Extraction Specialist will be responsible for ensuringconsistency of product through quality control and testing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following;
- Preparing and operating extraction machinery
- Blending bulk cannabis oil to produce a finished oil dilution
- Work with the Quality Assurance team to submit samples for analysis
- Recording all production and inventory into Ample Organics Software
- Ensuring proper GLP, GPP, GMP and SOP’s are followed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Must have proficient knowledge in the following areas;
- Diploma in a scientific field is an asset
- 2+ years experience working in a laboratory environment
Skills and Abilities:
Must demonstrate the following skills;
- Effective verbal presentation and listening communication skills
- Attention to details
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Can work independently or as part of a team.
- Experience working within a highly-regulated environment
- Well organized and demonstrate” top notch” time management skills
- Effective written communication skills
- Excellent record keeping abilities
- An understanding of GMP's is an asset
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Fast paced environment
- May require local travel
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Fluctuation in temperature and Noise
Extraction: 1 year (Preferred)