|Executive Assistant to CEO||
Mar 18, 2022🔗
👁️ 32 32 Views
🏢 LeafLink 📍 Remote✨Remote OK
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Administrative 📛 No license required
About our company
LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we’re defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000’s ‘Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies’, one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
LeafLink is seeking an Executive Assistant to the CEO to join our fast-growing team. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer. This role will be responsible for streamlining and prioritizing the CEO’s time, scheduling and coordination of a wide range of meetings, handling of travel and accommodation arrangements, and any ad hoc projects the CEO requests. The ideal candidate is a collaborative, highly organized, detail-oriented individual with strong communication and customer service skills.
What You’ll be Doing
- Providing full support to our CEO: managing company and personal details while maintaining full discretion and confidentiality
- Extensive scheduling, monitoring and prioritizing of all day-to-day incoming communication and requests for time
- Liaising with internal executives & teams, as well as external business contacts (including investors and board members) to establish seamless communication
- Planning, coordinating and scheduling all meetings: 1:1s, small and large group meetings, including leadership team meetings, All-Hands, QBRs, off-sites
- Anticipating and resolving any scheduling conflicts and managing all administrative details
- Arranging all travel including flights, hotels, ground transportation; creating detailed itineraries
- Scheduling and coordination of ad-hoc personal requests
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- 6+ years experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting a senior executive
- Autonomous, urgent, and creative
- Able to adhere to confidentiality and sensitive information.
- You genuinely love a fast-paced work environment with ever-changing priorities
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and requests simultaneously and successfully
- Heavy calendar, travel, and meeting planning experience
- Strong project management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- You genuinely love a fast-paced work environment with ever-changing priorities and demonstrate our core values
LeafLink Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO - you’re going to be working hard so enjoy time off with no cap!
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
- 5 Days of Volunteer Time Off (VTO) - giving back is important to us and we want our employees to prioritize cultivating a better community
- WFH stipend - we’ve always been remote first
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through our Flexible Spending Account