|Edibles Product Agent||
May 26, 2019🔗👁️ 21 21 Views
🏢 Cresco Labs 📍 Joliet, IL
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Processing 📛 No license required
About our company
We are a medical cannabis cultivation, manufacturing and retail company dedicated to providing consistent, quality cannabis to patients across the country. Our highly-controlled, adaptive operation provides a broad range of products to variant consumers. We have developed strong partnerships with dispensaries, law-makers, physicians, and local communities putting Cresco in a unique position to establish a national operation in the complex and developing cannabis industry.
The Edibles Product Agent is responsible for cross-functional
support of production and packaging for Cresco Labs medically infused edible
products. The Agent completes tasks assigned by the Kitchen Head Chef and
Packaging Supervisor. Carry out day-to-day tasks including prepping, cleaning,
cooking, labeling, wrapping and operating basic production and packaging
machinery. Produce and package edibles in accordance with the State and
standards set by Cresco Labs.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- Experience in a field and/or operation that adheres to strict
- health and safety policies and procedures, preferable a regulated field producing products for human consumption.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of recipes, food production and
- kitchen sanitation.
- Strong and effective task-management skills and ability to
- Attention to detail ability to monitor basic kitchen production
- in process, package and label in a precise manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
- Experience in a production-heavy kitchen is a plus.
- Ability to stand for at least 6 hours per day and lift up to 50
- pounds to torso level is necessary.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Assist kitchen chefs with daily production of baked
- goods, chocolate and confections using commercial machinery including:
- Hard candies
- Peanut brittle / toffee
- Fruit chews / taffy
- Coated "cores"
- Understand and execute batch production as assigned by
- Head Chef learn and perfect recipes.
- Display knowledge of dosing methods for accurate
- potency and homogenization.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues that may cause damaged
- edibles ensuring quality control.
- Train in food safety / sanitation and maintain a clean
- and safe production environment.
- Assist, when needed, in labeling, wrapping and tracking
- edibles for final sale.
- Maintain a clean and safe production facility.
- Ensure personal hygiene is acceptable under standards set by Cresco Labs before performing any production activities by washing hands, wearing a hair net, changing clothes, etc.
- Complete the sanitation of production equipment and tools including workspace, production and packaging equipment, cookware and appliances.
No criminal history
Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry