|Ecommerce Product Manager||
Oct 31, 2022🔗
👁️ 24 24 Views
🏢 Trulieve 📍 Remote✨Remote OK
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Other 📛 No license required
About our company
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation in you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
Our specially trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
Tremendous opportunity to help build a modern product management team in a company on an explosive growth path. This role will collaborate with senior business executives, digital product management staff, IT engineering, marketing, and retail to deliver digital experiences that achieve business outcomes and provide exceptional user experiences.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Tightly collaborate with senior business partners to build a digital experience among core strategic initiatives and future eCommerce platforms
- Build connected capabilities that demonstrate new and future technology that delivers the highest user-centric digital experiences
- Define product vision and strategy that align with overall business goal, and strive to meet key performance indicators
- Develop product roadmap that aligns with partner expectations and resource availability
- Engage internal corporate teams and end users to understand their needs and how they can best be served through product capabilities
- Engage with partners to develop business justification and acquire consensus and approval to move efforts forward
- Present strategy, roadmaps, and status updates to leadership
- Prioritize work efforts and provide high-level requirements for product execution teams
- Work with other internal groups to bring product roadmap to life including UX, engineering, QA, analytics, legal, business units, marketing and others.
- Establish functional critical metrics and supervise on regular basis to determine direction and provide justification for proposed efforts as well as report results of previous efforts
- Develop capabilities across channels (desktop, mobile, tablet, etc), platforms, marketplaces and regional sites
- Participate in sprint planning and backlog refinements
- Assist in UAT testing
- Join overnight production deployment calls to assist in regression testing
- Use data from analytics platforms to help inform future UX improvements (Google Analytics, session recording, heatmaps, surveys, etc)
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5 years Product Management or Proven experience within a digital environment developing product strategy and with a demonstrable track record of roadmap delivery
- 2 years developing and analyzing e-commerce user-journey A/B tests
- Strong customer and CX focus
- Track record in working to quantifiable targets and goal orientation
- Influential communicator and skilled operator in a matrixed environment.
- Ability to collaborate and negotiate priorities and resources across sophisticated organizations
- Ability to actively engage across organizational levels from executives to technical teams
- Strong executive presence with good presentation abilities
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Must be able to pass a level 2 background check