Mar 25, 2019🔗👁️ 34 34 Views
🏢 Curaleaf 📍 Provincetown, MA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Dispensary 📛 No license required
About our company
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) is the leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator in the United States. It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 12 states with 42 dispensaries, 12 cultivation sites and 11 processing sites.
Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the CBD category through its Curaleaf Hemp brand.
The Dispensary Manager at our newest location in Provincetown will ensure that the dispensary department operations are in compliance with the Adult Use of Marijuana Program and internally approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). The Dispensary Manager collaborates with the President and leadership team to develop, document and implement practices, policies, and strategies that support a performance and results-driven culture. The Dispensary Manager is an exempt level position and reports to the Director of Retail.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains highest level of presentation and customer service.
- Responsible for managing the dispensary department in a manner that supports the organizations mission as defined by the President.
- Provide departmental leadership to assure that all departmental operations such product dispensing, cash management, inventory management, inventory auditing, outreach, marketing and ordering are functioning with integrity and in the most cost efficient, compassionate and compliant manner.
- Performing monthly, quarterly and annual sales reviews and provide suggestions for improvement to the Director of Retail.
- Responsible for reviewing, maintaining and updating all departmental SOPs and assuring that any changes are communicated to employees and the most recent SOP versions are available 24/7 for planned and unplanned audits by regulators and organization management.
- Responsible for training, supervising and evaluating all departmental employees to assure compliance with departmental SOPs.
- Responsible for overseeing and ensuring cash management procedures are being followed including, transacting, opening, closing, depositing, reporting, maintaining and reconciling cash with BioTrack and all departmental SOPs.
- Responsible for overseeing and ensuring dispensing procedures are happening in compliance with State Regulations.
- Responsible for interfacing with managers in all departments to ensure smooth running of the dispensary including, Trimming & Packaging, Cultivation and Security.
- Stays informed and knowledgeable about state and local laws, regulations and industry news
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Practice policies and procedures related to the protection of personal and sensitive data must be adhered to at all times and only divulged to authorize persons.
- Assists the President in maintaining all regulatory licenses and renewals.
- Responsible for ensuring all employees state registration identification cards are renewed each year.
- First point of departmental contact with State and Local regulatory representatives.
- Responsible for leading and complying with planned and unplanned quarterly audits / inspections.
- Ensuring reportable events are communicated to state and proper recordkeeping is taking place.
- Ensuring compliance with State and Federal Labor and payroll regulations.
Inventory Control and Management
- Creating new product and price points for cannabis products and paraphernalia products
- Ensuring proper management of pre-packaged inventory and inventory movement between the vault and dispensing stations.
- Overseeing and ensuring nightly audits & 30-day audits are being conducted in conjunction with all departments.
- Responsible for organizing regular meetings with suppliers to optimize discounts and achieve the best pricing in the market.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 5-7 years in progressively responsible retail experience, including at least three years in a management position
- Ability to manage a team of staff members at a time during normal business hours in a fast paced,
- Experience in inventory management and reconciliation
- Understanding of working in heavily regulated environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computing skills
- Innate desire to achieve success and a work ethic to match
- Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction
- High level of integrity
- Bachelors Degree in business, management, or related areas
- Experience working in a heavily regulated industry
Work may require prolonged sitting/standing, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a cash register, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing. Requires close vision with the ability to see color and adjust focus. Requires lifting up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Curaleaf Equal Employment Opportunity Employer