May 11, 2019🔗👁️ 49 49 Views
🏢 Health For Life 📍 Mesa, AZ
💰 $13 an hour 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Dispensary 📛 Agent Card
About our company
We at Health For Life are dedicated to the health and well-being of our patients. We believe the medicinal and holistic advantages of cannabis are undeniable, and it is our mission to educate and empower our patients. From top quality products, highly knowledgeable Product Specialists, and a safe inviting atmosphere. Our goal is to provide an informative and unforgettable experience each and every visit. For us, it's all Health...Life...Cannabis.
Dispensary Associate - Dispensary Agent
Seeking trainable, objective, enthusiastic, patient-focused, sales-driven individuals to work at our North Mesa, Arizona dispensary.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet patients when entering the dispensary with compassion and professionalism.
- Check patient’s state allowance with Arizona Department of Health Services Verification System.
- Accurately enter patient information into our database system.
- Provide exceptional customer service - always going the extra mile.
- Quickly and precisely handle cash and debit transactions while always maintaining a balanced cash drawer.
- Listen with the intent to understand to make cultivar recommendations to our large group of patients based on symptoms/criteria.
- Work with a diverse group of personalities - employees and patients.
- Possess excellent skills in mathematics.
- Make appropriate product recommendations.
- Navigate Windows, and multiple applications quickly, using shortcut keys and expert typing skills.
- Clean, stock, and organize dispensary.
- Conduct nightly inventory counts of all dispensary products.
- Work cohesively as part of family/team environment.
- Work on special projects and assignments designated by management.
- Must be over 21 years of age; pursuant to A.R.S. §36-2801.10
- Can legally work in the United States - all documentation required
- Applicant must consent to a criminal background check pursuant to A.R.S. § 36-2804.01
- Must have a valid Arizona Drivers License
- Must be able to occasionally lift 50+ pounds
- Must be able to either sit or stand for long periods of time
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends
- Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of the criminal background check conducted by the Arizona Department of Health Services, pursuant to A.R.S. § 36-2804.01 and A.R.S. §36-2801.10
Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor's Degree? ___
How many years of Customer Serviceexperience do you have?__
How many years of Salesexperience do you have?__
How many years of Data Entryexperience do you have?___
How many years of Computer Skillsexperience do you have?__
Health for Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes the diverse talent of people from all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Additionally, Health for Life complies with all other relevant, federal, state, and local laws regarding employment practices.
High school or equivalent (Required)
United States (Required)