Mar 24, 2019🔗👁️ 104 104 Views
🏢 Cultivate 📍 Las Vegas, NV
💰 $13.00 to $18.00 an hour 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Dispensary 📛 Agent card
About our company
Cultivate is first and foremost a cannabis company and the very reason we do what we do. From sowing the seed to selling the flower, we immerse ourselves and engage in all aspects of growing, extracting, producing and selling cannabis. Each Team Member of Cultivate shares a common trait – a passion for cannabis. We strive to deliver the best quality of Cannabis, whether that is a product we produce or one we source for our customers.
Our community shapes how we operate, communicate and educate. Cultivate seeks to inspire, guide and motivate people to engage with one another and create lasting relationships. As a company we take pride in understanding our customers and working to exceed their expectations. We strive to make our communities better through passion, dedication and a commitment to the betterment of the places in which we operate.
Cultivate values the unique qualities our customers and team members bring to our company and these qualities make up the Culture of who we are. Embracing these qualities allows for a more collaborative environment, both internally and externally. We pride ourselves on our commitment to foster these diverse collaborative environments and the Culture they create.
*You must be 21 years of age or older when submitting your resume and cover letter
*We are seeking to fill graveyard positions only
The dispensary agent must provide superior customer service and educational guidance to customer or registered card holders and caregivers. The dispensary agent must arrange and package customer or registered card holder orders, record sales in the ADP/POS system, and handle cash, check, and credit card transactions. The dispensary agent must maintain an organized environment and facility appearance.
Required Experience, Education and Skills
- Experience in a sales environment preferred.
- Accurate data-entry and record keeping.
- Ability to answer multi-phone line system.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and time management abilities.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
- Proficiency in windows-based software, Point-of-Sale software and Internet navigation.
- Knowledge of customer marijuana policy and law.
- Ability to make decisions as necessary with oversight when needed.
Core Job Duties
Customer service and facility upkeep:
- Greet customer or registered card holders and caregivers as they enter the dispensary. Provide orientations and tours for first time customer or registered card holders;
- Maintain customer or registered card holder traffic flow, minimize wait times, and maximize sales and customer or registered card holder satisfaction;
- Package customer or registered card holder orders while ensuring proper quantity, weight, labeling and discounts are applied;
- Respond to and resolve customer or registered card holder requests, complaints or compliments in person, through email and on the phone requesting supervisor support as needed;
- Maintain organization of dispensary and waiting room through daily upkeep and light cleaning;
- Maintain quality and appearance of product through removing shake and stems, while checking for defective mold, mildew, expiration dates or defective products; and
- Prepare customer or registered card holder and caregiver online and pre-orders.
- Payment processing
- Package and label customer or registered card holder orders while ensuring proper weight, labeling, and discounts are applied;
- Process payment for all customer or registered card holder and caregiver purchases and provide a receipt for each purchase;
- Record specific requests, preferences and notifications for customer or registered card holders and caregivers using the ADP/POS system;
- Maintain organization of cashier counter through daily light cleaning;
- Cannabis education and guidance:
- Maintain knowledge of all medicine, products and services provided, as well as applicable state and local laws;
- Educate customer or registered card holders and caregivers on consumption options and methods, strain information, medicinal effectiveness for specific ailments and cultivation methods;
- Provide educational materials and resources for customer or registered card holders and caregivers as needed;
- Record specific requests, preferences and notifications for customer or registered card holders and caregivers using the ADP/POS system; and
- Maintain awareness of customer or registered card holder input and suggest changes to improve service or product.
- Ensure accurate information is recorded for all customer or registered card holder and caregiver registration, sales and preferences;
- Communicate inventory levels with inventory manager to maintain accurate menus and update menus as needed; and
- Coordinate with the dispensary manager as needed.
- Additional duties as required.
The following tasks are not a complete itemization of your job duties, but a guideline to scheduling your workload.
- Assist in start of day and end of day procedures, stock products and supplies, arrange displays, open and close register, etc.
- Count cash drawers, stock packaging and labeling supplies, arrange cashier counter;
- Package and label all items purchased
- Greet and escort customer or registered card holders and caregivers from waiting room to dispensary.
- Provide superior customer service and education to customer or registered card holders and caregiver.
- Update product menus as necessary.
- Prepare pre-orders and online orders.
- Maintain and organize dispensary through daily upkeep and light cleaning.
- Assist the Dispensary Manager with research, communications or any other assigned projects/tasks.
- Stay informed and knowledgeable about state and local laws, and industry news.
- Ensure facility organization and cleanliness by performing light cleaning.
- Follow-up with customer or registered card holders and caregivers about specific product or service requests.
- Assist management in product inventory and/or adjustments.
- Participate in the COMPANY discussions and provide suggestions for improving product availability, customer or registered card holder and caregiver satisfaction and/or the COMPANY policies and procedures.
- Attend staff meetings as scheduled.
- Customer service skills.
- Accurate data entry and record keeping.
- Experience with the ADP/POS system.
- Knowledge of medical marijuana policy and law.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Ability to make decisions as necessary with oversight when needed.
- Proficiency in Windows based software and Internet navigation.
Operates with direct supervision from general manager. Follows established policies and procedures, contributes to the development of new concepts, policies and procedures as necessary to perform job duties and tasks.
Discriminatory Practices Prohibited
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at the COMPANY are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. The COMPANY complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) guidelines. The COMPANY does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: Race, national origin or ethnic background; Height and weight; credit rating or economic status; religious affiliation or beliefs; citizenship; marital status, civil partnership or number of children; age; gender, gender identity or expression; sexual orientation; security/background checks for certain religious or ethnic groups; U.S. military or veteran status; disability or medical condition; or questions and examinations.