Sep 15, 2021🔗
👁️ 24 24 Views
🏢 Nabis 📍 Los Angeles, CA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Delivery Services 📛 No license required
About our company
Nabis is a Series B stage licensed cannabis wholesale marketplace with the largest portfolio of cannabis brands, supplying over 100 brands to 99% of California’s dispensaries and delivery services. Our mission is to empower the world to discover cannabis by providing choice, access, and innovation.
Our team, backed by Y-Combinator and a from a celebrity roster of tech executives, including Doordash cofounder Stanley Tang, Gmail creator Paul Buchheit and Twitch cofounder Justin Kan, is scaling the cannabis supply chain with technology with the ultimate goal of becoming the largest distributor of cannabis products in the world.
Delivery Specialists are tasked with completing local product deliveries, as well as long-haul warehouse transfers to remote areas; such as Oakland, Mammoth, and more. As a driver, you will be representing Nabis to valued retail clients, as well as the public. We are seeking employees that are professional and cheerful, with experience in customer service, are punctual, and are comfortable with the responsibility of delivering valuable product. Large amounts of cash-handling will be required as well. This person must be comfortable operating large vehicles, have a clean record (driving or otherwise), and have up to 3 years of experience as a reputable, trustworthy driver.
- Deliver time-sensitive packages to local retailers and facilities throughout the state of CA
- Load and unload product into vehicles upon start and end of each shift
- Conduct pre-trip vehicle inspections at the start of every shift
- Keep track of all vehicle related purchases
- Apply problem-solving skills to resolve issues that will arise upon delivery
- Work closely with dispatch to ensure successful completion of scheduled deliveries
- Inspect and care for client packages while in transit
- Act as brand ambassador and answer questions from clients
- Provide the highest level of service and safety at all times
- Outstanding problem solving and time management abilities
- Must be an adept driver and always abide by all state traffic laws
- Be knowledgeable about all Nabis service
- Relate all relevant feedback from Retailers to management for improvements for superior efficiencies and customer experience
- Help resolve customer concerns with urgency and professionalism
- Help maintain fleet vehicles by keeping them clean and ensuring they are empty and secure when returned
- Maintaining all cash accurately and safely
- Bachelors/Associates degree OR equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of occupational driving experience
- Must be over the age of 21
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., bend, stretch and twist
- A clean driving record (no DUIs and no more than 1 point on driving record)
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check
- Ability to work occasional evening and weekend shifts
- Willing to adapt to an ever-changing schedule and task list
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Professionalism, patience and a process-driven approach
- Must be able to welcome and learn new technologies quickly and effectively
- Professional appearance
- Cannabis experience a plus
- Must have held a valid drivers license for at least 2 years
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT NABIS
- You'll work at the fastest growing cannabis startup in the U.S.
- Medical/Dental/Vision offered to all full-time employees: 75% of employee premium paid by Nabis.
- Competitive salary and compensation.
- Industry discounts at cannabis retail shops across California.
- On-site snacks and beverages.
Nabis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nabis is seeking to create a diverse work environment because all teams are stronger with different perspectives and life experiences. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Nabis are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.