Sep 1, 2019🔗👁️ 23 23 Views
🏢 Smoakland Delivery and Distribution 📍 Oakland, CA
💰 $15 an hour 🗓️ Part-time 🏷️ Delivery Services 📛 No license required
About our company
We are a team of passionate people whose goal is to improve everyone's life through disruptive products. We build great products to solve your business problems.
Our products are designed for small to medium size companies willing to optimize their performance.
Smoakland is hiring and looking for new, friendly and trusted drivers to provide California with dependable cannabis options. You'll deliver cannabis products from Smoakland directly to people. It's a great way to positively impact people's lives across California. We believe in wellness options that work for your lifestyle, come join the Smoakland team as a Delivery Driver and become part of something exciting. As one of the largest cannabis companies in the state of California, we pride ourselves in our compliance, professionalism, commitment to quality, and positive atmosphere.
The Cannabis Delivery Driver will be responsible for delivering Cannabis and Cannabis related products ordered to our customers throughout the greater Bay Area and ensuring they have an outstanding customer experience. As a Delivery Driver you will need to be able to be customer focused, and able to safely manage heavy traffic, while making an effort on being timely for every delivery.
We are looking for a self-motivated, hard-working individual who performs at an exceptional level. Extremely precise and clear communication is a pivotal part of this role, while understanding and embracing the mission of Smoakland, and their role in the industry. This person must give every customer a positive and friendly experience.
Qualifications & Skills
- 21+ years old
- Must have a valid California Driver’s License
- Must be willing to submit to Live Scan, if necessary
- Proof of valid automobile insurance in your name
- Consistent and access to a reliable vehicle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Ability to understand and operate GPS Technology
- Cannot have had a DUI in the past 7 years
- Cannot have had a felony conviction
- Cannot have had a major moving violation in the past 3 years
- Cannot have had a license suspension in the past 2 years
Duties & Responsibilities:
*MUST BE RELIABLE***
- Arrive on time at store locations to pick-up deliveries.
- Provide world-class customer service while demonstrating professionalism and discretion.
- Handle items with extreme care while safely transporting orders to customers.
- Safely transport orders to customers.
- Provide world-class customer service.
- Demonstrate professionalism and discretion.
- Ensure inventory loads match delivery manifest
- Ensure address on package matches up to delivery address
- Load merchandise into vehicle
- Identify and determine the best route to reach delivery locations in a safe and timely manner.
- Monitor traffic conditions to avoid delays
- Read and interpret maps and GPS directions
- Provide an amazing car-to-door customer experience.
- Follow traffic signs, street signs and delivery navigation application guidance to get to destinations
- Deliver goods to people as assigned
- Review deliveries with member to ensure products are correct
- Verify member identification
- Collect accurate payments.
- Present change and receipts
- Maintain logs of packages delivered
- Maintain ongoing communication with dispatcher
- Inspect and maintain vehicle daily, checking tires, brakes, and lights and adding fluids and gasoline as needed
- Count and log cash properly at the end of each shift
What we offer:
- Employee discounts on products
- Flexible hours (shifts are set)
- We cover the cost of gasoline
- Competitive pay & We always pay on time
- Opportunity to earn good tips with excellent customer service
- Upward mobility opportunity for exemplary employee
- Starting pay $15 hr with potential increase +TIPS
relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
delivery driver: 1 year (Preferred)
commercial driving: 1 year (Preferred)
CDL Class B (Preferred)