Aug 24, 2019🔗👁️ 33 33 Views
🏢 Moxie 📍 Long Beach, CA
💰 $18 - $19 an hour 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Delivery Services 📛 No license required
About our company
PureCA, LLC (“Moxie”) is a manufacturer, packer, and shipperin the medicinal and recreational cannabis industry, offering best-in-classproducts for its clients and customers. With its state-of-the-art manufacturingfacilities in Lynwood, California, and corporate offices in Long Beach, California, Moxie is poised to become anational leader in the emerging cannabis industry. We are a fun and excitingcompany to work for who truly values our employees and offers industry-leadingwages and benefits.
We are looking for an experienced Driver to join our team.
- Completes delivery and pick-up paperwork promptly and accurately, ensuring all orders are accounted for and all paperwork is scanned into the system
- Assists, when necessary, the pulling of equipment and supplies from the warehouse as ordered on delivery tickets
- Loads orders and related supplies on to a delivery vehicle
- Must be familiar with all applicable laws and regulations as they pertain to deliveries
- Manages all orders on route sheet and transportation system delivers via company vehicle only
- Communicates back with dispatch and or customer if ETA cannot be met
- Adds necessary notes into the system on the type of delivery
- Transfer returned/rejected product back to the location
- Responsible for unloading of the company vehicle, ensure all returned/rejected product is placed in the appropriately designated area
- Must complete a physical inspection of vehicles and document daily
- Performs any other duties that may be requested by Supervisor or Management
- Understand and adheres to all company policies
- To remain knowledgeable to date on all product
- Maintain a professional, safe, and clean work environment and vehicle
- Follow route and time schedule provided by management.
- Loading and unloading require the ability to lift 32 lbs.
- Drives Company equipment in a professional and safe manner at all times.
- Unloads and stacks products with customers in a friendly, courteous manner.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be 21 years of age as per state requirements
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Prior delivery work preferred
- Must be able to carry/lift various products from 35 lbs. -50 and sit for extended periods.
- Willingness to work flexible work hours and schedules
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
· Accrue80 hours (10 days) of Paid Time Off per year
· 9Paid Company Holidays
· Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and company-paid lifeinsurance benefits
relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
commercial driving: 3 years (Preferred)
High school or equivalent (Required)
United States (Required)
United States (Required)
Paid time off
Delivery Location Type:
4 - 10 years