Dec 29, 2021🔗
👁️ 22 22 Views
🏢 Flower Company 📍 San Diego, CA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Delivery Services 📛 No license required
About our company
FLOWER CO. sells weed on the internet. We're a vertically integrated legal cannabis company delivering next day in Los Angeles, Long Beach, San Francisco, East Bay, Marin, Humboldt, Sacramento, and Vallejo. We've built an end-to-end software and operations system for sourcing, fulfillment, delivery, and e-commerce in a highly regulated industry. We have big, unique problems to solve in a massive space that is growing exponentially with wider legalization.
FLOWER CO. operates a licensed cannabis delivery service. The company is growing and looking for delivery drivers to join our close knit, customer-focused team! The type of people who do well in this role are customer service oriented, have a positive and professional attitude, are dedicated to making our customers happy, and have a passion for cannabis products.
If you are looking for flexibility, this role is for you! We have multiple shifts along with overtime available (and expected when necessary). You will be interacting with customers, collecting their ID, relaying relevant company policies, and executing cash transactions. We hope this aspect sounds engaging to you since you are representing our enthusiastic team and our amazing products!
Must be able to:
Cover an 8-hour shift that falls within the hours of 7 am and 11 pm
Commit to a minimum of 3 shifts per week
- W2 employment
- Structured shifts, scheduled in advance
- Mileage reimbursement (.56/mile, not taxed)
- Product discounts (10% off and free delivery!)
What you’ll do
- Start and end your days at our licensed, secure location
- Deliver a variety of products to different addresses and along various routes
- Follow assigned routes and set time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, and operate a delivery vehicle
- Collect cash payments and count money for change
- Inform customers about new products and services
- De-escalate customer concerns and pass them to supervisors
- Abide by call cannabis regulations & compliance procedures
Who you are
- Must be over the age of 21, have a valid California Driver’s License, and car insurance in your name
- Must have a driving record with no traffic violations for 3 years
- You have a smartphone such as an iPhone or Android with a newer operating system
- We use an app called "OnFleet." Please download OnFleet from the app store BEFORE applying to ensure your phone supports this software.
- Have excellent organizational and time management skills
- You are available to drive multiple days a week, including weekends.
- You must be comfortable holding cash and product valuing up to $8,000 at any given time.
- KIND. You must be a kind and patient person! We service many people who are in severe chronic pain and we don't take this responsibility lightly. When delivering, we hope you always have a big smile on your face.
- PUNCTUAL. You must be the type of person who shows up 10 minutes early. Unlike many delivery services, we are NOT on demand, which alleviates the stressful rush of getting orders to patients ASAP. We offer 2-hour windows for delivery, but this doesn't mean we don't want YOU to be on time for everything, especially in the morning.
- PROACTIVE. There may be cases in which we don't explicitly tell you to do something, but it's always nice knowing that we can trust you to get the job done compliantly. This also means calling us when you need clarification.
About your car
- Should have a separate trunk with plenty of free space! We will expect you to carry all customer orders in your trunk.
- Must have an alarm.
- Your car should be clean and professional looking. This doesn't mean you need a new car, but we do expect the interior to be free of trash and other things that make it look unprofessional to the customer.
- You must have a car that is able to charge your phone and dashcam via USB
- FLOWER CO. operates a portfolio of companies, successful drivers will be able to grow with the company and be considered for roles located across the state.