|Customer Experience Manager||
May 4, 2019🔗👁️ 65 65 Views
🏢 LeafLink 📍 Toronto, ON
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Sales 📛 No license required
About our company
LeafLink is a SaaS marketplace that provides licensed cannabis dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage their operations and scale.
With over 3,000+ dispensaries and more than 1,000+ leading brands in 19 states and territories, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis brands and retailers work together.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, is poised to define the cannabis wholesale market. LeafLink was also named one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2018, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare and we are hungry for more!
LeafLink seeks a Client Experience Manager to join our growing team. You will work directly with our clients as well as our Customer Experience and multiple internal teams to grow our business, troubleshoot software issues, improve our product, and retain customers. Together with the other members of the Client Experience team, you will train our clients, tackle tough issues, and help lead our company into new territories.
This role is highly collaborative. You will be working dynamically with multiple clients, team members, and internal teams. You need to be an outgoing and sociable self-starter who is comfortable with change, enjoys a fast pace, and can juggle many tasks and deadlines.
- Become a LeafLink platform expert, training new clients on the software and staying up to date on the latest features and functionality
- Maintain a deep understanding of the client experience by building close relationships with clients, providing strategic support to help them grow their programs, and identifying and resolving potential issues before they become problems
- Interact with clients via email, phone, and chat to help solve software issues and maintain internal notes about those issues in Salesforce
- Work directly with LeafLink's Engineering team to address client needs, prioritizing customer issues and providing sufficient background information for technical resolution
- Identify new growth opportunities in existing accounts, working cross-functionally to find and create increased revenue streams
- Build out client accounts with accurate product information and settings (data entry)
- 2+ years of sales and/or client management experience, ideally in the cannabis industry and/or a startup environment
- 2+ years communicating technical software solutions with non-technical end users
- 2+ years of experience providing QA support to an engineering/product team
- 2+ years of experience training clients on a SaaS software solution, with strong presentation skills and ability to lead a group of individuals through a software demonstration
- Experience in conflict resolution techniques
- Track record of building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships virtually and through site visits to ensure maximum client success
- Generous PTO
- Fun office environment
- Competitive salary
- Benefit Matching (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k Offered
- Stock options
- Team events
- New office in FiDi