|Customer Account Manager||
Aug 13, 2019🔗👁️ 14 14 Views
🏢 Halo 📍 San Jose, CA
💰 $100,000 - $200,000 a year 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Other 📛 No license required
About our company
Halo is a US cannabis extraction company focused on developing and manufacturing leading Cannabis oil and concentrate products.
Halo Labs is expanding to the CA market in sales and seeking several experienced, talented and personable Customer Account Managers in Northern CA. We are looking for high-performance account managers that are the best in the industry to take on Northern California!
The role of a Customer Account Manager will be full-time, working with Retail Locations (dispensaries/delivery services) on a daily basis.
The Primary focus will be fostering relationships with owners, buyers and managers (decision makers).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be the representative of Halo Lab’s portfolio of Cannabis based products.
- Manage a geographical territory that is clearly defined by Counties & or list of Retailers.
- Assume responsibility for building and maintaining strong relationships with accounts.
- Work closely with the Distribution team to ensure timely and efficient delivery of orders.
- Evaluating, marketing and sell-through opportunities and tracking key trends in cannabis product as it relates to the wholesale/retail space.
- Maintain an open line of communication with the accounting department and if needed, help with collection efforts on current and or past due receivables.
- Coordinate and support customer appreciation events and employee training for Retail partners.
- Negotiate merchandising agreements with Retail partners in order to secure optimal product placement.
- Possess an intimate knowledge of all accounts and provide feedback for improvement and market research to senior staff.
- Manage monthly Travel & Expense(T&E) budgets and submit expenses in a timely manner.
- Track dollar volume of all brands and ensure that all monthly goals are met.
- Attend monthly team sales meetings. These are required and may come in the form of a conference call, a half day in person meeting or a multi-day event in Southern CA, Northern CA, or Central CA.
GENERAL JOB PERFORMANCE STANDARDS:
- Account Managers will provide weekly pre-plans detailing customers who need attention and the specific needs to be addressed. Visiting 6 to 8 accounts per day should be the goal. Pre-plans should include notes detailing the results from the previous week’s activity.
- Quotas shall be assigned each month. These may include overall dollar volume, new accounts opened, placement of specific product with Retailers not previously carrying them, monthly dollar volume with specific Supplier products, planning and executing a set number of employee education events etc.
- Account Managers shall work closely with their team to coordinate in-shop demo days and employee education events.
- Travel to accounts (60%)
- HS Diploma or equivalent required. Must be 21 or older
- Bachelors or Associates in business or equivalent ideal.
- 1 -3 years of Cannabis business experience required, preferably in CA markets.
- 5+ years strong Sales experience in competitive markets
- Preferably currently living in the Northern CA region.
- Must have valid driver’s license, reliable automobile and proof of insurance.
Salary: This is commission based only 5% uncapped. $100,000.00 to 200,000.00 potential /year based on commission
Halo Labs is a publicly traded cannabis extraction company that develops and manufactures quality cannabis oils and concentrates, which are the fastest growing segments in the cannabis industry. Halo has expertise in all major cannabis manufacturing processes, leveraging proprietary processes and products, and has produced over 3.0M grams of oils and concentrates since inception. The forward-thinking company is led by a strong management team with deep industry knowledge and blue-chip experience. The Company is currently operating in California and Oregon as well as Nevada. The Company has also begun operations in Lesotho Africa through a strategic partnership. With a consumer-centric focus, Halo will continue to market innovative branded and private label products across multiple product categories.
strong sales: 5 years (Preferred)
cannabis business: 3 years (Preferred)