Aug 29, 2019🔗👁️ 26 26 Views
🏢 The Source Dispensaries 📍 Las Vegas, NV
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Cultivation 📛 No license required
About our company
The Source NV offers retail (recreational) and medical marijuana to in-state locals and out of state patients seeking to visit our Henderson or Las Vegas dispensaries. As Nevada’s top rated marijuana dispensary it is our goal to provide you with great medicines and a fantastic experience.
The Cultivation Technician performs manual labor to assist in the upkeep, stocking, and fulfillment of growing medicinal cannabis, including, but not limited to; watering, feeding, flushing, pruning, washing, cloning, and transplanting under the supervision of the Cultivation Lead. Attention to detail is extremely important. The ideal candidate will excel as a team member within a tightly controlled, state regulated system and timelines.
- Sowing, thinning, weeding, transplanting, moving plants, watering, applications, potting, shipping and loading.
- General duties around the indoor growing facility as they relate to the upkeep of it.
- Monitoring plant pests and other perils, with a keen eye for spotting issues before they become a problem.
- Follow GMP protocols and follow Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs).
- Manage marijuana plants, giving each individual plant the attention it needs.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee will be expected to work inside in a controlled warehouse/greenhouse and growing atmosphere and must have suitable clothing.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee must be ability to lift up to 65 pounds and be able to maneuver between growing tables that are 24 inches apart. The employee must also be able to repeatedly carry 15-20 pounds the length of warehouse/greenhouse.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. through 3:30 p.m. (Hours are subject to change) The employee may be asked to work weekends as needed.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 2 years experience as an individual contributor. Basic math skills.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Time Management.
- Self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented with strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Able to work efficiently and accurately.
- Flexible, collaborative, team-oriented person with good communication skills.
- Must be a dexterous, adaptable individual.
- Must possess the ability to execute techniques consistently
- Must possess the ability to work effectively and in a cohesive team atmosphere with all areas.
- Must be able to work in a safety aware environment.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship. Candidates must successfully complete a criminal record screening or FBI Fingerprints requirements.
- Successful completion of a thorough personal reference check and background check from the Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health. Note that any applicant with a violent felony or drug-related offense (Conclusion of sentence, probation, and/or incarceration within the past 10 years) is not eligible to become a dispensary agent.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.